Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Townhall 13 itself

Pro Member

Townhall 13 itself

Hey guys

I am back from a break, now playing since 3-4 weeks again, i am now halfway maxed th13.

Is it just me, or is the DMG of the TH13 crazy/ insane?
    IMHO its broken...

If not the queen or king, or maybe the bunch of the troops can destroy it, it is impossible to destroy it later on, because it melts everything?!

That leads to the „problem“ (mho), that there exist sooo many annoying ringbases??

do you guys think the same or not?

Problem is, in LL u cannot guess what base is comming, so u cannot prepare for ringbases?

Funny you say this because people think it should be stronger... TH13 offense is crazy strong, maybe this past update will balance it a bit. If you’re struggling with rings, use a yeti blimp (2 yeti’s and a valk) and rage em up near the TH.
    IGN: BlackJack | Co-Leader of Reckoned Rebel | Level 221 | PB: 5821 | Mind checking out my YT? |

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    Funny you say this because people think it should be stronger... TH13 offense is crazy strong, maybe this past update will balance it a bit. If you’re struggling with rings, use a yeti blimp (2 yeti’s and a valk) and rage em up near the TH.
    really? i think its way too strong..

Well i usually have hogs in the siege barracks... since u cannot change that in LL during an attack its not so helpful

Lvl 67 queen backed 5 healers getting hit by a max giga inferno and a th11 AT....and I had to use a rage.

I agree. The damage + health combo makes it stupidly strong.

I agree defence is crazy strong, I can hardly get 3 stars anymore. Th12 and Th11 were my favorites because 3 star rate was a bit more balanced imo. In war and in LL I see a tripple once every 10 to 15 raids. Its crazy how strong defence is right now for the average player.

Generally not a good to consider a defense OP by "can't 3, so OP" statement. Should look at resources vs building because we aren't talking about th13 as a whole but the th itself. For instance, 14 max miners shouldn't need like 15 seconds to take down the th

Fresh Spawn
    Use a Battle Blimp, stuff it up with Sneaky Goblins (no need for maxed ones even!) and attack any maxed TH13 Town Hall. Four seconds is all it takes. Nothing else required. No spells even!
    Last edited by SumitRPG; April 6th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Generally not a good to consider a defense OP by "can't 3, so OP" statement. Should look at resources vs building because we aren't talking about th13 as a whole but the th itself. For instance, 14 max miners shouldn't need like 15 seconds to take down the th
    exactly, i am talking about the TH itself...
    it deals way too much dmg and some troops take forever to get it down...

@sumitRPG
    well not possible for me now, since i have super wallbreaker right now.

and yeah i know, i can also take yetis into the blimp for TH, but i dont like having the need to use this strategy is the only way to get the TH down

Quote Originally Posted by SumitRPG View Post
    Use a Battle Blimp, stuff it up with Sneaky Goblins (no need for maxed ones even!) and attack any maxed TH13 Town Hall. Four seconds is all it takes. Nothing else required. No spells even!
    In a perfect clan, this won't be a problem as you can rotate members to always have super gobs available. But for others or most, it'd be asking too much. DE is still considered as the most important resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensiben View Post
    I agree defence is crazy strong, I can hardly get 3 stars anymore. Th12 and Th11 were my favorites because 3 star rate was a bit more balanced imo. In war and in LL I see a tripple once every 10 to 15 raids. Its crazy how strong defence is right now for the average player.
    Lol. 3 stars should be reserved for great attacks. I still see plenty of threes, but they are well organized awesome attacks. The spammers are finally not doing as well. It annoyed me to just watch people spam edrags or igbowwithches and consistently triple. Not the case anymore! I think it is great where it is at now.

As for the nerf of the th..... why? It finally requires skills to take it down gor the most part.

Ring bases are in. Learn to hit then and then its less of a big deal when you see them.