Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What happened

Fresh Spawn

What happened

My last message on this never got posted because of a mod for some reason, hopefully this one does.

I have a lvl 11 clan and 3 accounts and have spent countless hours practicing attack strategies, growing my clan, grinding to legends at th10, building and testing bases and attacks in fc clans, and more than any of those just conversing with friends in my clan or with randoms in global. But since global was removed a few months back, my clan has completely died, and it was the most active clan Iíd ever been apart of. I remember at the end of a super close down to the wire war we had 27/45+ ppl on, we maxed clan games within a few days every time, etc. All this disappeared in a matter of weeks following that update. Every other month now I hop back on just to make sure I donít lose leadership in the hopes that supercell makes a change soon, but even that takes some effort for me now. Imo the community this game had was the most essential and amazing part, but I feel it has been completely lost with no global and no ability to recruit players, especially skilled ones. I canít even imagine what it would be like to try to start a clan from scratch right now. This recruitment system has been inept for well over 3 months now. As a clan leader, this completely kills all motivation for me to play because recruiting new faces and interacting with new people is how the clan keeps moving and growing.

Since my previous, pretty much identical message didnít make it past a mod for some reason, this isnít meant to bash I genuinely want this game and the community to be revived. I donít know the point of a forum if we arenít allowed to criticize or make suggestions. I hope this gets seen so that the game can improve and I can get re-inspired to play, especially with the increased time I have to play due to current circumstances.
    Last edited by Rand8274; April 5th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8274 View Post
    My last message on this never got posted because of a mod for some reason, hopefully this one does.

I have a lvl 11 clan and 3 accounts and have spent countless hours practicing attack strategies, growing my clan, grinding to legends at th10, building and testing bases and attacks in fc clans, and more than any of those just conversing with friends in my clan or with randoms in global. But since global was removed a few months back, my clan has completely died, and it was the most active clan Iíd ever been apart of. I remember at the end of a super close down to the wire war we had 27/45+ ppl on, we maxed clan games within a few days every time, etc. All this disappeared in a matter of weeks following that update. Every other month now I hop back on just to make sure I donít lose leadership in the hopes that supercell makes a change soon, but even that takes some effort for me now. Imo the community this game had was the most essential and amazing part, but I feel it has been completely lost with no global and no ability to recruit players, especially skilled ones. I canít even imagine what it would be like to try to start a clan from scratch right now. This recruitment system has been inept for well over 3 months now. As a clan leader, this completely kills all motivation for me to play because recruiting new faces and interacting with new people is how the clan keeps moving and growing.

Since my previous, pretty much identical message didnít make it past a mod for some reason, this isnít meant to bash I genuinely want this game and the community to be revived. I donít know the point of a forum if we arenít allowed to criticize or make suggestions. I hope this gets seen so that the game can improve and I can get re-inspired to play, especially with the increased time I have to play due to current circumstances.
    it's not that you can't criticise or share your opinion. It's the fact that every single day a post like this pops up. You aren't the only one with this complaint and you wont be the last one with this complaint. Use the recruiting tools that have been given to you and move on. All anyone can really say

Trainee
    Ive had the same issues as you, dont worry your not the only one

The game has had its ups and downs, and with the removal of global Id say change the way you look at recruiting members. Previously, with Global as part of the game, you could more or less allow people to join and the loyal members would end up staying. Nowadays, when you recruit someone, just try to give them a reason to be in your clan and be kind so as to allow others to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Rand8274 View Post

You are not the only one hurting but you only log on 1 time every 2 months? If you are leader, you won't lose leadership. So no need to worry about that. Might be a good time to move on to a more active atmosphere.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    it's not that you can't criticise or share your opinion. It's the fact that every single day a post like this pops up. You aren't the only one with this complaint and you wont be the last one with this complaint. Use the recruiting tools that have been given to you and move on. All anyone can really say
    What does that tell you if everyone is saying it? You can either deal with it and keep playing the game for no enjoyment, or say something and hope one day theyíll listen and things can change.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Your post got caught in the automatic spam filter. It happens sometimes with new members.

That said, itís not a topic that will be fruitful if it remained open. Itís been beating to death since Global was removed.
    Global is not coming back, SC has been pretty clear on that and thereís little we can do.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG