Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamonds from chest

Quote Originally Posted by Xhavier View Post
    On the medium size chest also said that it has 11.24 %.. but till now i don't see any.. i hope if anyone get diamond from chest after this update, they can share here.. Cause to open a big box and contain 25 diamonds is very satisfying..
    And if they really remove diamond from chest, please also remove the information that said it still have probability to earn some diamonds from it.. thanks SC..
    Those are the LOCKED chests, you have to pay to open them. We here are grumbling about the FREE diamonds in unlocked chests. At least I am.
    Last edited by BULIGO; April 9th, 2020 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Those are the LOCKED chests, you have to pay to open them. We here are grumbling about the FREE diamonds in unlocked chests. At least I am.
    I assumed that the locked and unlocked chests contained the same items with the same probabilities of getting them. Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I assumed that the locked and unlocked chests contained the same items with the same probabilities of getting them. Is that wrong?
    We have no ways of knowing that. We can assume anything, doesn't mean it is correct. It is not some physical chest, locked or unlocked just 2 (different) pieces of program code.
    My hoodie claimed she found diamonds in a toolbox a few days ago. Everybody was happy. Until she figured out she was CHARGED with diamonds when opening the box. She lamented earlier too of the game 'stealing' diamonds, a.k.a. charging her when opening boxes against her will. Maybe she taps too quickly, her fingers are thicker, her connection is not ideal, we dont know.

Red chests still get diamonds?

I have seen a couple messages where players said that hay day took away the red chests containing diamonds?i really hope this isnít true!i havenít gotten any diamonds in the last couple days,so I will keep trying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenwedel View Post
    No and we need them more than ever right now. With 2 new kitchens to upgrade we need a bunch.
    I do not spend money on my games I play. You shouldn't have to! Come on Hay day help us out!
    So you want everything for free? I have spent money on this game - I consider it worthwhile for the many hours I play. The reality of life is that yes, you can play for free, but don't be demanding things you are not prepared to pay for. SuperCell is a company, and they need income to pay their employees. Do you really expect all of this for no expenditure? Where do you think software companies are getting their income from?

Centennial Club
    I havenít gotten diamonds since they introduced the giant chest with 25 diamonds, had a few of those in the first week or so, then I went back to getting axes and vouchers, in the very few chests that doesnít want my diamonds first, so basically, I donít really get anything from the chests. Oh well, my mine is fairly generous though.

Yeah, i guess they can pay quite some wages with the annual 1.6 Billion bucks they make *rolleye*.
    That is not the issue but giving something for free as a bait and then, once hooked, taking it away is what bothers people.
    - diamonds from the mine
    - diamonds from toolboxes
    - permits from toolboxes
    - cheaper fuel from valley stations
    - the 80 limit
    - less diamonds as valley reward
    The list goes on...
    I understand that 2019 was a "bad year" for Supercell, but this..has a bad aftertaste.

The mine still gives diamonds, only fewer. Two 99 ore mining tasks this derby gave two diamonds each

The red chest doesn’t seem to give any anymore. Everyone in my hood have multiple farms, lvls 18 to 200-somethin. Opening every free chest we get, no one have gotten a diamond chest since the upgrade and that’s probably about 100 chests opened

Quote Originally Posted by Xhavier View Post
    has anyone ever gotten diamonds from chest after the update?

What diamonds? Game inflation?
    Last edited by PhoebeHD; April 10th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeHD View Post
    What diamonds? Game inflation?
    Free diamonds that can be obtain for opening the red chest for free.. what game inflation?