Thread: Level 8 Air Sweeper

Level 8 Air Sweeper

OK, let's be honest. The Electro Dragon, Siege Machines, and all of those things can get extremely powerful. Now super troops are coming in, and THIS thing could exist soon:

So what do we do??? New air defense levels are a no, as we have recently just received them, along with a ton of other defenses. So, what HASN'T received an upgrade since TH 11? That's right, the Air Sweeper.

You may ask, "What is the point in a new level?" While the air sweeper by itself just stalls troops, the more upgraded it is, the more it can help counter pushes with other defenses. So I propose, FINALLY, the 8th level to the Air Sweeper!

Stats:

Health: 1,200 HP.
    (It can survive one hit from a non-raged max level E drag.)

Push Strength: 4.5 Tiles.

Cost: 10,000,000 Gold.

Time to Upgrade: 8 Days.

TH Required: 13

This would allow the Air Defense to better counter air raids, and survive a hit from the E drag. This would also fix the long lasting problem of the Air Defense being the only defense that still looks like it is from TH 11 (which it is) at Max level.
    Humans are human. Cats are Ex-Egyptian God's, but Dogs are the ones who remain Reverse God's.
    RIP Barley, Cammie, and Roxy. May they Roof in peace.

Given how many times I have laughed watching an edrag be caught in the 1 minute battle with a sweeper, dont really see a necessity.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Given how many times I have laughed watching an edrag be caught in the 1 minute battle with a sweeper, dont really see a necessity.
    NEVER underestimate the power of haste/raged e drags, those things are FAST, and raged e drags can devastate any base.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    NEVER underestimate the power of haste/raged e drags, those things are FAST, and raged e drags can devastate any base.
    Oh really? Devastate? Not seeing it. Decent 2 star attack. At 11 maybe a 3. Lucky 3 against a good 12. Better be very good against a 13.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Oh really? Devastate? Not seeing it. Decent 2 star attack. At 11 maybe a 3. Lucky 3 against a good 12. Better be very good against a 13.
    After reading this I checked my defence log. Only 9 attacks with mass edrags, 5 doubles & 4 singles. Not devastating in the least.

Edit: TH13 Legends.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; April 5th, 2020 at 02:35 AM.

Since when did I say devastate meant 3 stars? To me devastate means dealing a huge amount of damage in a short time.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Since when did I say devastate meant 3 stars? To me devastate means dealing a huge amount of damage in a short time.
    Devastate means to lay waste, raze or ruin; time doesn't come into it.

So if you say something can "devastate" a base, the implication is that it can flatten it; ergo 3* it.

Electro dragon is one of the most used attack but only because it is easy. I think it's 3 star hit rate is pretty low. Punishing a troop which is already less effective does not make sense.

Edit - new super troop will probably be in New patch. If air attack are seriously buffed in New patch then this can be viable until then not needed in my view.
    Last edited by Shadow199172; April 8th, 2020 at 01:10 AM.

TH13 here. When players attack me with edrags they're lucky to get 2 stars. They're a safe "win" army in the sense that they can reliably get you at least 1 star. But it's rare to get 3
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |