Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell Support

Supercell Support

I was scrolling though Reddit and I recently found out that if you've spent real money on this game, you get an option on Supercell in game support to contact agents directly. If you are free to play you won't have that option

I dont think so.

Edit:
    But it could be the weird reason why i have on my main account a support button which i dont have on my minis. Paying money to get that button would be really strange.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 4th, 2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkke View Post
    I was scrolling though Reddit and I recently found out that if you've spent real money on this game, you get an option on Supercell in game support to contact agents directly. If you are free to play you won't have that option
    Wrong. I pay on my main and don't pay on my mini. My mini has the option to talk directly to a chat agent
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Wrong. I pay on my main and don't pay on my mini. My mini has the option to talk directly to a chat agent
    Interesting

Sounds strange but only on my main this support and no signs of the support bot. On my both minis not that button and no direct contact in support bot menu.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Sounds strange but only on my main this support and no signs of the support bot. On my both minis not that button and no direct contact in support bot menu.
    I checked. And I've payed on one account and I see that option.

On my other account which I haven't spent money on, that button doesn't show up. Unfortunately, I don't think that it's a coincidence. Support would always favour those who spent money on the game more than those who are ftp.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I just checked several villages, and while it is true based on what I saw the paid accounts have the support button in that one area, you can still contact support by selecting other options.
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 4th, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I just checked several villages, and while it is true based on what I saw the paid accounts have the support button in that one area, you can still contact support by selecting other options.
    But do you have the support bot on the villages where you spend money or only on none payer?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 4th, 2020 at 07:54 PM.

Makes sense.
    It might be that they give it to most payed account and some free 2 play accounts also.
    There is also payment problem that occur on payed account only.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...f_youve_spent/
    Check this