Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ The One & Only ] "Clash Royale? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

Fresh Spawn

[ The One & Only ] "Clash Royale? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

Where can we suggest Clash Royal changement/update?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    Hello. You can do so here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Regarding Clash Royale

Hi all,
    I need to know why my clash royale game is keeps lagging even I'm playing it through a WiFi connection.

OzAudi
    CR is discussed on Reddit not here. Try looking there for assistance.

Fresh Spawn

War day collection

dear supercell i hope you'll read this message, i beg you to reintroduce the 2v2 in war collection beacause are funnier, easyer to play and also gives us more card for the war. All the top clan used to play 2v2 in war collection and the elimination of these makes the game less skillfull and too much casual for everyone. I hope you will follow this tip for a funnier and better game.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Fresh Spawn

Arrow Collection day, clash royale

dear supercell i hope you'll read this message, i beg you to reintroduce the 2v2 in war collection beacause are funnier, easyer to play and also gives us more card for the war. All the top clan used to play 2v2 in war collection and the elimination of these makes the game less skillfull and too much casual for everyone. I hope you will follow this tip for a funnier and better game.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINX97 View Post
    The answer is the same as yesterday
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 20th, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

My ACCOUNT CLASH ROYALE!!!

Good evening!
    I would like the help!
    Anybody banned my account !
    in the korona virus time!!!! I gave my account for my friend for a 1-2 week. And I deleted the game ! And he joined and after banned :@@@@ give my account please ! 5 years old full account !!! Please!! Never gave to any people just now!!!!!! Please
    my account:

Have a nice night!
    Last edited by ilovehayday; April 21st, 2020 at 05:07 PM. Reason: removal of email address

Clash Royale : Clan Leadership issue

Hello. I'm Zeeshan Darediya and my In-Game name is (redacted by Forum Moderator). My clan name is (redacted) and I am the co-leader of my clan. Our leader hasn't been active since 19 days and due to this our clan is facing difficulties. One of the co leader has kicked various good players and put his friends into the clan making them co leader as well. Thus, please make a decision on our clan by kicking out the leader and passing on the leadership to one of us. Thanks
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 4th, 2020 at 07:19 AM.