Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collectors biggest defense upgrade for max th13s with spring update.....

Pro Member
    I believe the de drills were a bigger buff in hit points? That's why I did them 1st.. but yeah, more hit points..

When i first seen the update notes come out i sent a clan mail asking any that war to get the barbs upgraded(for the bk pump) and all collectors done asap as any added health to buildings will be a nice addition but this post sheds much more light on it than i ever could to members so a big thanks. Another mail will be sent soon, thanks again

Actually, some base designs might get more vulnerable to electro dragons, as those will get one more chain

Centennial Club
    EDrags may or may not benefit, as they can now chain twice off an exterior mine/pump.

Th13 is already a struggle with time for anyone doing a queen charge. Lalo is less affected than hogs/hybrid, as you can usually go down to 1:30 left, sometimes 1:00 left, with QC lalo. Hogs and hybrid seem to run out of time if started later than 1:45 remaining. This is actually a large nerf to QC hog/hybrid, as the queen really needs time to achieve the QC objectives. This can either force a premature deployment of troops (before all objectives are complete) or will cause time fails.

Crab Claw
    Well done ,nicely thought OP

I thought it was kinda obvious that 1500+ more hit points on the board would make a difference...

We are coming into the defensive era of the Th 13 experience, and Im sure well see a lot of complaining about it.

Since I see many e-drag attacks in master to champ range. This will help me defend. No outside buildings chain now. But I will likely do other defensive buildings first. On my F2P TH12 I'm doing the collectors. Mostly for the loot, since at times I forget to even log on there.