Thread: Chill derby rewards - scrolls!

Chill derby rewards - scrolls!

Does anyone have a best guess about whether there might be scrolls as rewards for the chill derby? None of my hood myself included, have a scroll in any reward column. The scroll events have totally disappeared, I can never win one in the wof, and Iíve yet to ever find one in a mystery box! My only chance to get them is to spend gems each week until the 2 columns they COULD appear in, finally have one in each! Bitterly disappointed if it turns out the weeks we have the chill derby forced on us that there are no scrolls. Our hood are finding the chill derby somewhat too chilled to the point of boredom and absolutely no challenge provided by it at all. I appreciate some may love it, I would just like to think we still have a chance of getting a couple of scrolls. No idea how many re-spins of the rewards to go for Monday in the hope of a scroll
    KIK: Barbarella50
    Lvl: 165
    Farm: Otter Creek

My guess is that there won't be any, even if you re-spin. I don't know of anybody who has scrolls or puzzle pieces in theirs.

I don't have any in my prizes yet, usually get one or two in normal derbies (I do shuffle once most times). The prizes in the chill derby seem a bit smaller generally (but there are more rows), I mean even in the middle rows there is only one axe for example when in normal derbies there are 2.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

VERY disappointed if there aren’t as it’s the only way now to get scrolls so very unfair for us to have the chill derby forced on us and so lose a week of collecting any at all! Oh well, seems the way hayday is going at the moment. I’ve never really moaned about SC but it is gradually getting worse! Rant over!
    KIK: Barbarella50
    Lvl: 165
    Farm: Otter Creek

Just as rare as scroll/permit, a blue print appears on 10th column of this Chill Derby for me.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I have a blueprint in column 10 and a scroll in column 15. Some of my neighbors have said they have the same. None of them have said they have blueprints or scrolls in other columns. I will be shuffling to see if scrolls will appear in other columns no matter what, but it would be nice to know if others have scrolls in other columns.
    Last edited by Greencheese; April 4th, 2020 at 02:11 AM.

I have a scroll in my last column.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I just reached the 15th column and I have a scroll. It appears that we all (?) get a blueprint at the 10th column and a scroll at the 15th. I haven't heard from anyone who got blueprints or scrolls at the other horseshoes. I don't think I will bother to reshuffle with diamonds trying to get more blueprints or scrolls this week. I would love to know for those who want to try whether reshuffling got them more blueprints and/or scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    I have a blueprint in column 10 and a scroll in column 15. Some of my neighbors have said they have the same. None of them have said they have blueprints or scrolls in other columns. I will be shuffling to see if scrolls will appear in other columns no matter what, but it would be nice to know if others have scrolls in other columns.
    Same here. I wonder if we will all get the same rewards now? Or is it just the scroll and the blue print? I would like it if it would be less lucky. Can someone post a screenshot of their prices so we can compare the other rows? If everything is the same it will also be interesting to see if reshuffle will be random or same for all.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)