Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blue prints

Centennial Club

Blue prints

I noticed that to upgrade your new decoration like the tree you need blue prints? Where do get these?

I finally laid eyes on one today - it’s in the tenth horseshoe of my derby rewards (since this is a chill derby there are 15 columns). I hope that they appear in the regular (1-9) horseshoes during normal or special derbies.

It says, when you click the question box on your decoration, that they can be found in derbies, valleys, mystery chests and events.
    I haven’t seen a single mystery chest that indicates on the percent box that a blueprint is possible.

Centennial Club
    Oh! Thank you

Yes. Same here

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I have a blueprint in my 10th column of this week's chill derby too.

Centennial Club
    Anyone know if we can sell blueprints? I don’t plan on using them and have one in derby prizes. Would have preferred scrolls

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    Anyone know if we can sell blueprints? I don’t plan on using them and have one in derby prizes. Would have preferred scrolls
    Idamus, my guess is no....the blueprints are likely to be like scrolls and not stored in the barn, so you can't access it to sell or transfer to others. If you haven' reached the 15th horseshoe....I have a feeling everyone reaching 15th horseshoe will get a permit. No one has mentioned getting a scroll at other horseshoes in this Chill Derby.

Centennial Club
    We are only at row 11 as a few people have trouble taking tasks and we don’t use diamonds, unless we risk getting kicked from champions league, my main farm has one, I don’t think the extra farm is high enough yet, it didn’t get a tree.

Thanks, I figure it’ll be like that too.
    Last edited by Idamus; April 4th, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

Centennial Club
    I wonder if I'll even get one from the derby since I'm a single player

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    I finally laid eyes on one today - itís in the tenth horseshoe of my derby rewards (since this is a chill derby there are 15 columns). I hope that they appear in the regular (1-9) horseshoes during normal or special derbies.

It says, when you click the question box on your decoration, that they can be found in derbies, valleys, mystery chests and events.
    I havenít seen a single mystery chest that indicates on the percent box that a blueprint is possible.
    Congratulations Aardvark 10🎉🎉🎉

My neighborhood is still waiting to see one