Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blue prints

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    Has anyone upgraded their tree using 3 blueprints yet? This would be the upgrade that gives some kind of border around the tree. If anyone has, could you be so kind as to post what the next upgrade requires? I have enough blueprints, one from the chill derby, one from Greg's farm and one from the valley, but I don't want to use them until I know what the next step requires. Thank you.

Susanna
    The next upgrade will need 5 blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Loorien View Post
    Thank you! Is that the last upgrade, or is there another one after that?

Ranger posted the upgrade levels and what each costs in the description below his YouTube video

Quote Originally Posted by Loorien View Post
    Thank you.
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Ranger posted the upgrade levels and what each costs in the description below his YouTube video
    Thank you for the information. So a full upgrade (all 6 levels) would cost:

15 blueprints
    500,000 coins
    10 gold vouchers
    15 purple vouchers
    25 blue vouchers
    100 green vouchers

I think this is extremely overpriced for one decoration, especially since we can’t see all the options ahead of time—and don’t have the option of undoing changes. It bothers me that every time I want to make an upgrade, I can only see the options for the next upgrade—but not for future ones. So I’m eliminating future options without knowing what they are. I think the upgrades would be extremely expensive even if we could see all the possibilities and choose our favorite, but I think the price is ridiculous when we’re largely in the dark about our choices and can’t undo them once made.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; April 15th, 2020 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    I wonder if I'll even get one from the derby since I'm a single player
    I guess I got one blue print from the mystery box at the sea.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by quest4udderbliss View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a place where we can see a count on the number of blueprints we've acquired? I selected 1 blueprint as a reward with the chill derby but don't see it stored under custom deco. I just received another blueprint from egg number 3 on Greg's farm and don't see it stored under custom deco.
    This information is now visible, after the optional upgrade. If you tap on the farm level star at the top of your screen and go to the information screen, it shows how many blueprints you hold.

It also shows the number of expansion permits you have.

Thanks, Supercell!

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please donít worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

Theyíll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    This information is now visible, after the optional upgrade. If you tap on the farm level star at the top of your screen and go to the information screen, it shows how many blueprints you hold.

It also shows the number of expansion permits you have.

Thanks, Supercell!
    Thanks for this information Cowslips. Was this announced somewhere and I missed it?

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

>>>>>>>"
    Together"<<<<<<<

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Thanks for this information Cowslips. Was this announced somewhere and I missed it?
    I'm not aware of it having been announced, but I'm pleased that the information is readily available.
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 22nd, 2020 at 05:45 AM.

Hay Day level 192 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Wise words from AsYouWish: Please donít worry or be upset. The HayDay team is working hard to get us all back onto our beloved farms. This game is so rich in content, so complex that adding new features/data is almost like adding another leg to a centipede, and releasing it to run.

Theyíll get all the legs sorted out and coordinated soon.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12715749

Four pages of posts trying to figure out blueprints...could use some details SC. "Upgrades can sometimes cost blueprints." That's all we get.

Thanks for the posts here describing what it takes to use them. The QBIE post from Ranger summarizes it well.

I have officially filed blueprints in the same category as saving farm layouts and Rose/Ernest....absolutely useless. Hope others enjoy them. Wish I could sell mine.

On a side note, I'm looking forward to the Mystery/Bunny derby combo.