Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blue prints

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by battery100 View Post
    last week I collected the blueprint.I didnt see it in the shop.This week I see it again in reward column. Do I have to collect it if I want a blueprint showed in my shop.Thanks.
    Yes you have to choose it as your reward in that column. BUT, you won't see it in your storage... like the scrolls for the land plots... they are floating around "somewhere in the secret world of hayday"

When you have enough for the deco that uses them the deco will show up under the tab that has the tools.

Hope this helps!

Kathy

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Yes you have to choose it as your reward in that column. BUT, you won't see it in your storage... like the scrolls for the land plots... they are floating around "somewhere in the secret world of hayday"

When you have enough for the deco that uses them the deco will show up under the tab that has the tools.

Hope this helps!

Kathy
    Hi,
    I still wonder why I need to collect it this week. Last week I got it. It still confused me.
    Thanks for clarifying.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by battery100 View Post
    Hi,
    I still wonder why I need to collect it this week. Last week I got it. It still confused me.
    Thanks for clarifying.
    You don't need to collect it, unless you wish to upgrade custom decorations.

My custom tree's next step is Level 4, which requires three blueprints, as well as 100 green tokens and 10 gold ones, to complete. The earlier levels didn't need blueprints.

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

The blueprint limit one farm can have at a time might not be as high as the one for expansion permit. Once you reached that limit, I don't think the game would continue to offer you blueprint.

I will take any blueprint I see till then, and have the permit as sole possible prizes amongst puzzle piece, permit and blueprint.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Banned

Blueprints

Maybe this is something new from last update but what is a blueprint to be used for?
    I first saw it as a horseshoe reward from the chill derby but not select it because I thought it was just some weird deco item.
    Now I see the blueprint as many prize offerings in Valley.

Blueprints are the upgrade material for (the later stages of) the new upgradable decorations
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Does anyone know if there's a place where we can see a count on the number of blueprints we've acquired? I selected 1 blueprint as a reward with the chill derby but don't see it stored under custom deco. I just received another blueprint from egg number 3 on Greg's farm and don't see it stored under custom deco.

We have blue prints in horseshoe columns 5 and 8 in this bunny derby. None in the bunny rewards. Iím happy to see 2 blue prints and 2 scrolls in the valley.
    Last edited by OneRadcat; April 12th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Has anyone upgraded their tree using 3 blueprints yet? This would be the upgrade that gives some kind of border around the tree. If anyone has, could you be so kind as to post what the next upgrade requires? I have enough blueprints, one from the chill derby, one from Greg's farm and one from the valley, but I don't want to use them until I know what the next step requires. Thank you.

Susanna
    Level 148, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by quest4udderbliss View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a place where we can see a count on the number of blueprints we've acquired? I selected 1 blueprint as a reward with the chill derby but don't see it stored under custom deco. I just received another blueprint from egg number 3 on Greg's farm and don't see it stored under custom deco.
    You'll see how many blueprints you have when you click on your custom Deco to upgrade it. You won't need until you pick what border you want, Rock or fence. You won't see them stored anywhere else just like scrolls for land