Thread: Can i have a little help with something please

Can i have a little help with something please

Has any body ever ask Help & support to delete / reset your clan, and if so how long did you have to wait for.

OzAudi
    What is a clan reset ?

when they delete your account in a way it's like resting or starting over from the start

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    when they delete your account in a way it's like resting or starting over from the start
    That's not possible. Supercell can delete accounts (though I've never heard of them exercising that power) but they can't reset an account from the start
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |

OzAudi
    Do you want to restart your clan or your Village ?

As Phoenix 1027 has said, it's impossible to restart your village. If you must, stop playing and start a new village with a new email address and a new SCID.

If you want to reset your clan, kick everyone else then leave. You can then create a new clan.

Deleting & resting in away it's the same thing, your loosing all your stuff that's what i meant. So if you want to keep your email, so you don't have 100s of accounts, and you want to start over because your not happy for some reason.

Go to "settings" go to "Help & support" click on "Account" then scroll down to "contact us" when you click on the message bar, options will come up, for first 2 times press "others" then you'll get the option to delete your account. Make sure it's that email and that account you want deleting when doing this, they won't do it otherwise.

It will say something like, some one will be with you in a while.....

You then will write, i wish to have this account deleted followed by you email

They will ask your reasons as to why you want your account deleted, Give them a good reason, they' will ask you a few more question. They are just making sure your not changing you mind, then just wait.

I know some of you, may already know about this, but there are some that don't know.. so i'm glad i can help in anyway.