Thread: New Idea! Playground-Clash of Clans

New Idea! Playground-Clash of Clans

Hey Supercell! Big supporter of all your games. I am coming to reach out to you guys with an idea. To implement a new game mode called playground. I know itís not that great of a name so feel free to change it. But my idea is that of being able to spend some time as single player. Where you can test out your own army for free. Similar to training without the tutorial. In this mode you can train armies and practice with them on random bases. With your current troops, you are able to attack town halls of your choice. These are randomized bases(maybe they are popular bases or even rare) But you can practice for no training cost in troops, no training time. This mode is designed to help players get better at their attacks without waiting on training time or using elixir/dark elixir. Getting better at attacks, in my opinion, will encourage more players to raid real bases because they are confident with a certain attack strategy. Please respond with your feedback, would love to hear it!

[Removed - Main Forum Rule 19 Applies]

Feel free to respond with feedback! I would love to hear your thoughts on my idea! Also my player tag is #P9990LLJL
    Sincerely-Bubbabobboss
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:37 AM.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Practice mode sounds close to what you’re suggesting. Yeah, you don’t get to customize your army, but you get to use compositions developed by others players forming the meta, and you get instructions to execute those attacks. Plus, you’re free to fool around and attack freely if you choose.

Centennial Club
    I like the idea of a sand box as Iím rebuilding a clan and it is still very fresh it can be a bit inactive at times. I would love this as Iím the only player on my clan at th11 plus apart from one other member. Sandbox would mean I could infinitely practice my attacks on a range of bases. But my suggestion is you arenít completely free with your troops. When in the sandbox mode you are only able to use your troops at the lvl you currently have them. This will also apply to heroes and spells. You would also be able to customise a cc and that can be maxed with a siege to mimic donations of maxed troops spells and sieges . You will then be able to scroll through the common layouts of the town hall lvl you choose and then another selection which will show war bases of some of the top players eg itzu.

Quote Originally Posted by IzikyWaziki View Post
    I like the idea of a sand box as Iím rebuilding a clan and it is still very fresh it can be a bit inactive at times. I would love this as Iím the only player on my clan at th11 plus apart from one other member. Sandbox would mean I could infinitely practice my attacks on a range of bases. But my suggestion is you arenít completely free with your troops. When in the sandbox mode you are only able to use your troops at the lvl you currently have them. This will also apply to heroes and spells. You would also be able to customise a cc and that can be maxed with a siege to mimic donations of maxed troops spells and sieges . You will then be able to scroll through the common layouts of the town hall lvl you choose and then another selection which will show war bases of some of the top players eg itzu.
    I agree with you on this. I think I said it, but if I didnít, I was also thinking about keeping your troop level in this sandbox. Along with the troops unlocked. The cc would be an issue I am leaving to supercell but completely would love this addition. Plus more people would love this feature especially in legend league, where you only get 8 attacks a day. Leaving it very hard to test and play around with an army especially if your clan is inactive. If you are looking to join a clan, feel free to join my clan, HiLand Dragons. Leader is RÝlśnd. But I believe the clan is closed so just let me know if interested so I can put out invite only.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabobboss View Post
    I agree with you on this. I think I said it, but if I didnít, I was also thinking about keeping your troop level in this sandbox. Along with the troops unlocked. The cc would be an issue I am leaving to supercell but completely would love this addition. Plus more people would love this feature especially in legend league, where you only get 8 attacks a day. Leaving it very hard to test and play around with an army especially if your clan is inactive. If you are looking to join a clan, feel free to join my clan, HiLand Dragons. Leader is RÝlśnd. But I believe the clan is closed so just let me know if interested so I can put out invite only.
    So apparently it was removed because you arenít allowed to post the feedback info from the support team. But he suggested legend league idea.

I saw a feature request on forum, to be able to attack in friendly challenges, without waiting to train armies for it. Your idea is not that but kinda like that. I like yours too. Anywhere we can practice/test out armies without training time would be amazing way to learn. Hopefully SC implements it.
    Last edited by Shaggy95; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:33 PM.