Thread: Best attack squad?

Best attack squad?

Guys,
    Which is the best attacking squad for TH 13
    Any idea?

1)Warden walk on one side, siege barracks on the other, yetis in the middle. Automatic 3 stars. Apparently.

2) Line of edrags. Automatic 3 stars. Apparently.

The best one is one you can confidently carry out 90% of the time. That likely is different for everyone. I still do a pekka bobat type raid as it fits me and with just a little scouting and deployment it can get high 2* or 3* in multiplayer. I do same with both TH12 and 13. But that attack just suits my ability, or disability! I have some hand injury from years of hard work. So attacks like this just fit. Did kill squad and hogs for likely years since TH8-9. And pekka bobat is much the same type of strategy. I have never been great at funneling. And many are surprised I have never done Queen or Warden walk. I do use healers behind all my troops. And don't really pay attention to who they follow.

As far as what I see that is successful against me. I would have to say that it has more to do with skill than army. I see more e-drag attacks than anything else. So design bases to counter them. Not a single outside structure allows chain to another. Many then rush when couple drags are taking so long to do any real damage.

Pick what you like and watch your replays to see where you should have changed things.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    The best one is one you can confidently carry out 90% of the time. That likely is different for everyone. I still do a pekka bobat type raid as it fits me and with just a little scouting and deployment it can get high 2* or 3* in multiplayer. I do same with both TH12 and 13. But that attack just suits my ability, or disability! I have some hand injury from years of hard work. So attacks like this just fit. Did kill squad and hogs for likely years since TH8-9. And pekka bobat is much the same type of strategy. I have never been great at funneling. And many are surprised I have never done Queen or Warden walk. I do use healers behind all my troops. And don't really pay attention to who they follow.

As far as what I see that is successful against me. I would have to say that it has more to do with skill than army. I see more e-drag attacks than anything else. So design bases to counter them. Not a single outside structure allows chain to another. Many then rush when couple drags are taking so long to do any real damage.

Pick what you like and watch your replays to see where you should have changed things.
    How about valkyires?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    1)Warden walk on one side, siege barracks on the other, yetis in the middle. Automatic 3 stars. Apparently.

2) Line of edrags. Automatic 3 stars. Apparently.
    Don't forget the loons to pepper in with the edrags!