Thread: Buliding times

Fresh Spawn

Buliding times

Hi, as this game carrys on throughout the years reaching potentially th14, th15, th16. The building times are ever increasing. E.g the lastest archer tower upgrade without building times reduction from season pass is 15days, imagine how long it would be when we get further down line. So I am suggesting that a max time cap is introduce like with heroes at 7 days. I would suggest something like 14 days max and obviously scale down all preceeding levels. Yes I know we have hammers and book etc but isn't that many if your f2p or semi p2p. In the long run with longer upgrades maybe reaching 20 days to a month, some players may just give up or be less active due to long wait times on upgrades.

Reducing structure upgrading time

Hi supercell, I wanted to add a suggestion that is also very requested from many players I think: reducing the amount of time needed to upgrade buildings, because there are like some buildings that requires to much time, as traps requires like 3 days to upgrade.

Honestly for now their fine, but IF higher town halls come out, they might change it then, and help it indirectly.
    For traps, the upgrade times are quite appropriate, as we don't want traps to be spam upgradable too easily, there still has to be some wait time to them.

Centennial Club
    My own thoughts is an upgrade should only ever take 2 weeks if it is the upgrade to max. This makes sense as it means you are done with it. After every new update with new lvls the upgrade to max should always be set to 14 days and then scale down every other upgrade from there. Like I have a th11 account and the troop upgrades are already taking 10-12 days. I have heard at th13 they are over 2 weeks. Isnít it a bit much?

Fresh Spawn
    Good idea, I agree.

I am townhall 10 & I don't like current wait times. I can't even imagine to wait 14 days. So yea, I think they could consider a limit so that the people don't wanna lose their mind.But wait does make the upgrade feel juicy after done. I think couple of weeks should be perfect for top level players.

I want to add something to it that upgrade time as well as cost reduction should also be deducted because i am a free to play player i bought 3 gold passes which helped me a lot in upgrading but when new content drops likhe th12 and th13 i wanted new content so i proceeded to next th but the costs are way higher to get upgrades and the time as well and now i am facing a lot of difficulties because the game is getting more and more harder for players like me and i cannot play the game day and night to upgrade the things because everyone has its own busy life and in the idle time e play the game to get ourselves relax and all but the game gets harder and harder . I appreciate the recent update you brought to the game for lower town hall levels like reducing the costs for walls,heroes and all but i want this type of things in all town hall levels because when a player finds the game very difficult and the game pressurizes the player , the player does not want to play the game because we play game to get relax and be happy . That s why i sometimes leave the game and then when new content drops i miss the game but after a few days i face the same problem of loot and building upgrades .i hope that you would take a notice of my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Inam11229898 View Post
    I want to add something to it that upgrade time as well as cost reduction should also be deducted because i am a free to play player i bought 3 gold passes which helped me a lot in upgrading but when new content drops likhe th12 and th13 i wanted new content so i proceeded to next th but the costs are way higher to get upgrades and the time as well and now i am facing a lot of difficulties because the game is getting more and more harder for players like me and i cannot play the game day and night to upgrade the things because everyone has its own busy life and in the idle time e play the game to get ourselves relax and all but the game gets harder and harder . I appreciate the recent update you brought to the game for lower town hall levels like reducing the costs for walls,heroes and all but i want this type of things in all town hall levels because when a player finds the game very difficult and the game pressurizes the player , the player does not want to play the game because we play game to get relax and be happy . That s why i sometimes leave the game and then when new content drops i miss the game but after a few days i face the same problem of loot and building upgrades .i hope that you would take a notice of my concern.
    Drop down some leagues. You'll find easy dead bases to keep your game more relaxing and less pressurizing. You'll get good loot, get raided less, and can play casually.