Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby farm

New Bloke/Chick

Baby farm

Since my granddaughter doesn't play hay day a lot can I download her farm on my tablet that I play hay day on and use her farm as my baby farm. Or since I I have hay day on my phone and tablet am I better off uninstalling it from my phone and then reinstalling it which I think will give me a new farm at level one. I'm a bit nervous I would lose my farm which is at level 112.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by karenu View Post
    Since my granddaughter doesn't play hay day a lot can I download her farm on my tablet that I play hay day on and use her farm as my baby farm. Or since I I have hay day on my phone and tablet am I better off uninstalling it from my phone and then reinstalling it which I think will give me a new farm at level one. I'm a bit nervous I would lose my farm which is at level 112.
    Account sharing (even between family members) is a breach of Supercell's terms of service, and can result in the loss of your own farm as well as the one you take over.

It would be safer to start your own baby farm from scratch. You can do that on the same device as your main farm by using Supercell ID, if you wish. You'll find information about Supercell ID here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ercell-id&l=en

My daughter had a farm which she stopped playing five years ago. I can still see it on my friends book, and pop over occasionally for a nostalgic visit. I've never attempted to take it over, though. I have enough to do on my eight farms!
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 2nd, 2020 at 06:49 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Account sharing (even between family members) is a breach of Supercell's terms of service, and can result in the loss of your own farm as well as the one you take over.

It would be safer to start your own baby farm from scratch. You can do that on the same device as your main farm by using Supercell ID, if you wish. You'll find information about Supercell ID here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ercell-id&l=en

My daughter had a farm which she stopped playing five years ago. I can still see it on my friends book, and pop over occasionally for a nostalgic visit. I've never attempted to take it over, though. I have enough to do on my eight farms!
    Thank You, I didn't know that. I'm gonna check out how to start my baby farm from scratch. To be honest,with my luck I'm afraid I will mess it up and lose my farm.

If you do not already have a 2nd email, set that up first. Then use that as the email for your baby farm.

SC ID makes it really easy to have multiple farms and now moving between them is even easier, too.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗