Thread: How to fix underlevelled Th10 Heroes

How to fix underlevelled Th10 Heroes

I was wondering how I could farm enough dark elixir to fix my underlevelled heroes.

I upgraded to Townhall 10 with a level 15 King and level 13 Queen because I had everything else maxed (all level 10 walls as well as all defenses and laboratory maxed).

Is there anyway to fix my hero levels and catch back up so that I can get maxed heroes by the end of Townhall 10?
    Are there any particular farming strategies that are good for farming heroes?

Thanks

Gob/Barch in crystal. No need for heroes.

Getting them maxed before everything else is done will probably be tough though
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; April 1st, 2020 at 07:58 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Forum Champion
    Use low or no DE armies. Attack lots. I mean a whole lot. Like way more than you usually do.

I used miners for most of th10 on my mini. Low crystal has very good loot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Lightning Spell on full drills that aren't farmable with Troops. Look at the volume in the little cube on top of the drill, the drill level (by appearance), the DE Storage itself, and total available DE to determine if it's worth zapping.

This would apply more to THs lower than 10, because 10 has many viable farming options.

It's also not the most efficient conversion of elixir to DE, but it exists.
    Last edited by toofinedog; April 1st, 2020 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    I did something similar, queen was 12 king was 10, i used mass miner the whole time, 40 miners 5 heals and a poison just in case with a freeze in CC, really the freeze and poison were only used if loons came out of the CC or Edrags, freeze the loons in the poison and they will die before getting a chance to drop any bombs. Look for dead bases they're all over crystal 3/2. I was keeping my trophies around 2000-2300 and making boatloads of loot. My queen just hit 39 today

Centennial Club
    although rushing is a bit controversial, i'd say going to th 11 would probably help, and as ppl suggested, some cheap farm troops with lightning for deep drills is the fastest and easiest way to collect resources. a big part to collector farming is not always using all your troops and knowing the best way of controlling your trophy count. the biggest reason id suggest going straight to th 11 is so you can work both on king/queen while getting a headstart on warden, also higher collector levels at th 11, thus more likely to hit bases with higher level collectors. really depends on your goals with the account. th 11 is also a great place to practice. you have majority of troops at your disposal and arguably one of the most important heroes to get used to. be careful about the super sauna though, only be sure of using it if you know you will get good use out of the costs, dark elixir is essentially wasted in comparison to permanent upgrades.
    sorry about the rush rant but yea, the main goals is try to stay above silver/gold and conserve troops to keep attacking faster
    Last edited by CorValerie; April 1st, 2020 at 08:35 PM.

Forum Legend
    Raid for DE with elixir based armies.
    do this a lot
    upgrade the hero of you choice the moment you have enough de
    repeat, hopefully before the hero you put down wakes
    good news for you is major price reductions on some of the lower level heroes
    max your drills if you haven’t already and collect them at least a couple times a day
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Lightning Spell on full drills that aren't farmable with Troops. Look at the volume in the little cube on top of the drill, the drill level (by appearance), the DE Storage itself, and total available DE to determine if it's worth zapping.

This would apply more to THs lower than 10, because 10 has many viable farming options.

It's also not the most efficient conversion of elixir to DE, but it exists.
    Shhhh don't give away my farming strat!

Tbh, I always said th10 was the best th to catch up with the heroes. But now with super troops...

I've been barching with super barbs between crystal 1 and masters 3 and boy I do get the loot and star if I want to maintain trophies. Next week I'll do super goblins and farm with them and a few wallbreakers and giants. Kind of gob knife but sure to get the TH if I want to. Definitely worth the dark investment if you boost once after it to recover from the investment.
    Last edited by DoritosSk; April 1st, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Forum Elder
    IMO the best two options are:

Mass Goblin farming (with no regard for trophies) in sessions perferably boosted if that is an option. They get the goods as a prioirty, plus the 2x damage multipier is slept on (IMO ofc). Up to TH 11 they CAN get the star on the TH under good conditions heal/rage etc..

Or if you want to maintain some semblance of trophy count, then Mass-Miners is your next best bet.
    *once they are upgraded to max for TH10*
    The learning curve is a bit steeper, but to me its much more efficient than Barch (even though it cost considerably more) or Garch or even GAG (been a while since I have used that one if I am honest) but you can sub in healers with mass miner as well and maybe get a little more towards 50% and keeping trophies relatively stable in a zone.

sprinkle in some Minions for low cost/housing dark troop.

If your Gobs are not super low level, its worth a shot to learn them if you have not already. Gob Shank (knife) is a technical raid that spices up the old collector mash fests.. They are premier farming troops for housing space and cost. Its a no brainer. But again there is some learning curve with both. If you do have some Gob cred, then use them to get your Miners up to max and the mash out mass Miner with heals (or healers).

Good Luck