Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback Relaxing Derby

Fresh Spawn

Feedback Relaxing Derby

Nice derby but 5 tasks per day are not enough. Youre only able to buy just one more task with diamonds, which also is too few. And diamonds are very hard to get so its a pitty to pay with them for a task.

Quote Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
    Nice derby but 5 tasks per day are not enough. Youre only able to buy just one more task with diamonds, which also is too few. And diamonds are very hard to get so its a pitty to pay with them for a task.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

This derby is called a Chill Derby. It’s nice for people that don’t normally participate in a derby to earn derby rewards by doing just some tasks. Some people may only play for a short time daily or just a few times a week. It gives those players that are more active time to work their farm, rather than working it around a regular type derby.

The 2 diamonds for the extra task can probably be earned back by mining. The extra task may not even be needed to achieve the NH to the last threshold. Your NH leader should make that decision. Also, for those that may miss a day, the extra task could make up those points.

I think once some of the glitches are fixed, this may be a favorite of many players.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    The number of tasks needed to reach the last threshold requires close to everyone doing all 5 tasks every day, but the requirements go down for bigger NHs. In my NH, with 7 players, it takes 194 tasks; this requires an average of 27 1/2 tasks per player. On the thread at https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...in-Chill-Derby other forum members gave their numbers. For 8 players the number of tasks is 221, also about 27 1/2 per player. For a solo NH, all 30 are required. For 24 players, 492 tasks are required, 21 1/2 per player.

Centennial Club
    We are only 2 in derby. In order to get all horseshoes we have to buy extra tasks which sucks (considering bigger NH don't have to use diamonds). If we don't buy extra tasks there are 3 horseshoes we don't get which I think is a lot.

Personally I don't like this derby, it's just boring for me as a higher lvl that plays a lot. I can literally complete all 5 tasks in like 1 min. I think people who don't play often or whatever the reason to have this derby should be able to choose to have chill derby, and the normal derby should continue for the rest. Just my opinion.

You are going to loose your players with this derby. Everyone who plays and completes the derby tasks will get bored and possibly drop out of hayday because of this derby.
    Reason one: it is glitchy beyond glitchy. The refresh for each day's derby tasks happens at a different time than the refresh of tasks. Not to mention the times they give you to complete the task is inaccurate. If you are going to have the refresh time at a weird time in the day (aka if you are refreshing at midnight in only one time zone) then those time limited on tasks MUST be accurate.
    Reason two: for players that complete 9 tasks all at 320 points on a normal derby this 5 tasks at 50 points a day is pathetically boring. I get it done in 5 minutes and there are no neighbors to help out anymore either. You are basically forcing us to have a different interest in the game than we have and that is the best way to get people to delete your game.
    Reason three: people like competition. If you are not competing that makes it interesting for players they will leave. Why dont you try giving an unlimited number of easy tasks and you get a set number of rewards based on if you ranked 1st 2nd or 3rd (etc) in your neighborhood. That way those that want less derby can still get good rewards for little work and those that want more derby has something to battle for.

Lightbulb Derby feedback and suggestions for Chill, Bingo & Power derbies.

Here are my thoughts and suggestions about the Chill Derby. Over all I like it because the tasks are easier, however for neighborhoods with only a few members I'm not sure that those that have few members participating can ever earn the maximum number of horseshoes.

I submitted some questions to support and when I replied back after the original inquiry with suggestions, the CS person suggested that I put in suggestions/feedback here in the forum. (I hope I'm putting it in the correct place)

I was confused because there are 2 different timers aside from the time until the derby ends.
    1) When the timer starts/ends for the daily task stack. Support indicated that that started the moment the first person in the neighborhood pulls a task, that starts teh 24 hour timer to determine the board reset time. So if someone pulls a task at say 3:00 am UTC (which is 10:00 PM EST for me), the timer begins and will reset the next morning at 02:59:59 AM UTC.
    2) The refresh time for the individual players number of tasks available to be reset. I was told that this happened at 00:00 UTC, which is 7:00 PM EST.

I feel that this needs to be communicated to the players as this was no explained in the sneak peak video or on the derby announcement in the news tab under the envelope in the to right corner of the game screen. I don't see having two different timers as a problem because I play another game that has two 'reset' times. One timer resets at 12:00 midnight EST (05:00 AM UTC) for the daily objectives, and one that resets at 7:00 PM EST (12:00 AM UTC) for the daily special events and order boards. I think that the two different timers need to be communicated clearly to all players.

I also asked about the number of tasks that show up under the horseshoe tab in the chat window area and was told that the max number of tasks that show up there would be five. This is causing confusion with others in my neighborhood in that they think that the tasks they're doing doesn't count. I feel this is something that needs to be fixed so that all our tasks show up when they are completed. I realize that you can see the correct totals under the horse tab in the derby building but it very confusing when we're used to clicking the horseshoe tab to see how we're doing in relation to the other members of our neighborhood.

I feel that the chill derby needs the following improvements to make it easier to know how much time we have left.

1) Change the time that the task board refreshes to 00:00 UTC the same as the players daily task count resets
    2) Other options are to modify the derby task board to show along with
    the number of days/hours until the derby ends:
    a) the number of or number of hours to when the tasks on the board refresh
    b) the number of hours before the players available task count resets
    c) the time left to finish a task.before the timers run out (both the players tasks and when the board tasks refresh.

Also consider removing the limit on the number of tasks that can be done in one day and let us do as many as we want or have time for.. These tasks are so easy, that I started growing or producing crops and items at one time. so by the time I was ready to complete tasks, I was able to finish them in just a few hours and then have nothing to do again until my task count resets at 7:00 PM EST (00;00 UTC).

Now for suggestions to the Bingo and Power Derbies:

I have another suggestion about the Bingo derbies. When the task categories show up on the bingo tab on the task menu, it would be nice if the tasks that actually show up on the task board matched the tasks on the bingo tab. Our neighborhood was lucky in the last Bingo derby in that we go 3 bingos, but for the majority of the bingo derbies we have had a hard time getting bingo because we did not have the correct tasks showing up in the task window.

Also, for the power derby, could we have more power tasks? This last power task I think the max number of power tasks my neighborhood had at any one time was 3 which made it hard for all the participating derby players to do the power tasks.

Fresh Spawn

Derby

Concordo. Até é gostoso, mas termino minhas tarefas em 1 ou 2 minutos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykitten View Post
    We are only 2 in derby. In order to get all horseshoes we have to buy extra tasks which sucks (considering bigger NH don't have to use diamonds). If we don't buy extra tasks there are 3 horseshoes we don't get which I think is a lot.

Personally I don't like this derby, it's just boring for me as a higher lvl that plays a lot. I can literally complete all 5 tasks in like 1 min. I think people who don't play often or whatever the reason to have this derby should be able to choose to have chill derby, and the normal derby should continue for the rest. Just my opinion.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocemeri View Post
    Concordo. Até é gostoso, mas termino minhas tarefas em 1 ou 2 minutos...
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

All posts need to be in English please.

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Pro Member
    I wish we were able to do as many tasks as we wanted. I understand that might defeat the whole "chill" portion. But honestly for me to be limited to 5 easy task a day caused me stress. I will admit though that I also don't like being limited on task in a regular derby either.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

The 5 super simple tasks were done in less than a minute each day. It made the game super boring for me. I played less this week than in any other. My other games gave me more to do this week, thankfully. Pick task, release a couple of townies, rinse, repeat. 5 tasks in less than a minute. Chill is one thing - frozen another