Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone carrying on with derby? Or are you waiting?

This morning the task board didnt change. Same as yesterday. Guess we will hold off a few hours to see if it changes?

That's weird indeed. I got new set of task here.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

New set of tasks here too, but can't take any because it still says I've used up all my tasks for this derby.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

When i went back to game, it had changed tasks! Yay!

Pro Member
    Yesterday on one of my farms I was stuck in a "you have an ongoing task" loop. It finally cleared up and I was able to do all my tasks. The whole gap between derby reset and task reset is a bit odd, but I can use it to my advantage, stack my machines before I go to bed, wake up take the old tasks and be done for the day.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Like others, my tasks havenít changed but I havenít had any of the other problems to date.

In my time zone, the events usually starts at 3:00 am. The first block of 5 tasks seemed to work as supposed to. But then at 11:00pm (before going to bed) I realized there were new tasks with 7 hours left. I scrambled to get them done before going asleep. The next day, I realized the tasks change at 8:00 am, but I canít do them even if the time has started the ę count down Ľ. But I did prepare the items for the tasks. I also realized that I can take the tasks at 8:00 pm. So I do the tasks in approximately 5-10 minutes, because I had prepared them during the day. So now I just ďchillĒ, wait for the tasks at 8:00 am. Prepare the items fir the tasks Iíll choose later. Then at 8:00 pm, I do the tasks for the derby.

Summary: The new tasks appear 5 hours later then when events usually start and I can complete them 12 hours after they appear.