Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Gold Pass

I think there is no problem

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    well the skin is good enough for me , the design is not much good for me , but it has special voice effect which i like .
    Nice job staying positive. I expect there will be a clockworks BK and AQ to complete this child toy set. Gives me an excuse to take a break from gold pass...

Seems like we could copy and paste this thread for every month. The rewards look really nice for my mini. 2 hero books and bh resources that will help wrap up bh7 and go to 8 a bit sooner. On my main, just maxed my heroes and bh9 has been maxed for months. So kind of meh but the spell and fighting books are appreciated. Hero skin absolutely has no impact on my decision. Not sure if I like this one or not but i buy the pass for the perks not the skin. To the op, value is subjective. For me, the cost is insignificant and i bought the pass for the short time i was maxed 12 just for the perks. Your situation may be different. Only you can decide.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    the only reason to not buy the goldpass is if you r broke there is no doubt at all that it is worth it EVERY month
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    the only reason to not buy the goldpass is if you r broke there is no doubt at all that it is worth it EVERY month
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    I'm still confused... not able to decide  @_@
    Was that you in the car in front of me at McDonalds drive-thru yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Shapee View Post
    Rewards are not worth buying bad
    Have you bothered to add up how many gems you get for taking gems rather than the magic items? As usual itís over 500 gems for $5 plus all the other benefits. I donít like the skin but itís a great deal.
    Last edited by 2222; April 1st, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    I agree it is always worth it.

But your spouse or parents disapproval of spending money on a game may be another valid reason.
    Last edited by Bakunin; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

If you don't care about builder base then I will suggest wait for next month.

Forum Legend
    Gold pass rewards look good and similar to many other season.
    Silver pass putting in a bunch of useless builder base gold and elixir is lame.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.