Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Gold Pass

New Gold Pass

Hello. How are gold pass rewards this time if we compare them with the rewards we usually get? i remember we got 2elixir runes and 1 dark elixir rune last time -- and this time 1 gold rune and 1 dark rune only. thoughts?
    shall i buy it or wait for next season in hope for a better value?

Edit : So I have bought the gold pass again (2nd time)... i hope i will max my account completely this season. Cheers. I maxed poison with the book of spells i got last season from pass and minion from book of fighting and from book of heroes - did royal champ to lvl17 ( from current gp) - moments ago.
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; April 2nd, 2020 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Hello. How are gold pass rewards this time if we compare them with the rewards we usually get? i remember we got 2elixir runes and 1 dark elixir rune last time -- and this time 1 gold rune and 1 dark rune only. thoughts?
    shall i buy it or wait for next season in hope for a better value?
    Rune of Builder Gold too, it's there, whether one consider it or not.

It's up to you - if you think the rewards are worth the money, buy it. If you think they are not worth it, don't. This is different for just about everyone.... Nobody knows your wallet like you do

Fresh Spawn
    Rewards are not worth buying bad

The rewards change every month. Now we have bb gold/elixir in it and i really dislike builderbase. Runes for bb ok i can sell em but ressources? Waste of reward.

2 hero books alone worth it for me, always worth £4.99 for the gold pass

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Keep in mind there is no such thing as “usually” where gold pass rewards are concerned.
    They are different each month. Some months may be more appealing to certain players then others.

Players considering buying the gold pass need to decide if the mixed bag of goodies is good enough this month for them to buy it or not.
    The good news is you don’t have to decide today. You can think it over.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The rewards change every month. Now we have bb gold/elixir in it and i really dislike builderbase. Runes for bb ok i can sell em but ressources? Waste of reward.
    And don't forget, these bb resources are came with compromising main village resources. Although I play BB, I didn't like that it came over main village resources.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JONSNO View Post
    And don't forget, these bb resources are came with compromising main village resources. Although I play BB, I didn't like that it came over main village resources.
    How is "compromising'?

Just because you've gotten used to a certain amount of loot, doesn't guarantee it'll always be that way.

See Kaptain Kat's response above.

I'm still confused... not able to decide 😕 @_@