Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: season ending time

Clan War League cutoff time

Can anybody confirm that the cutoff time for joining this months Clan War League is 3:00am US Eastern time zone on Friday April 3rd?

A co-leader started a war for us in the middle of the night (for me)...the match was made just after 3am Eastern US time. I was hoping we would have at least a small window to join, I fear we may not even have that opportunity.

Thanks for your help!

It is 48hours.
    Suggestion for next cwl dont start a war right before sign up for cwl starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Can anybody confirm that the cutoff time for joining this months Clan War League is 3:00am US Eastern time zone on Friday April 3rd?

A co-leader started a war for us in the middle of the night (for me)...the match was made just after 3am Eastern US time. I was hoping we would have at least a small window to join, I fear we may not even have that opportunity.

Thanks for your help!
    Yes, right now my League Sign Up timer has 1 day 18 hours remaining. That ends up being 2am Central Time US, so 3am Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It is 48hours.
    Suggestion for next cwl dont start a war right before sign up for cwl starts.
    Yes, I was displeased with this particular co-leader...after I warned him 2-days ago if he wants to start one, do it ASAP so we don't interfere with the league start.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Yes, right now my League Sign Up timer has 1 day 18 hours remaining. That ends up being 2am Central Time US, so 3am Eastern.
    Thank you...I couldn't see the time with the war running. I fear we will miss the deadline by 3-minutes, if my calculations are correct. Any maintenance that extends the war will certainly extinguish any hope. I also seem to remember that you can't join at the last minute, as the system needs to find enough matches...but I may be thinking of legend league.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post

Thanks for your help!
    There is always a window to join.

The 48 hour sign up period is deliberately designed so that any war started before CWL sign up starts will be complete before it ends, since a war only takes 47 hours - the search time is not included in that because I believe the search will abort if it is still going on when CWL sign up starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is always a window to join.

The 48 hour sign up period is deliberately designed so that any war started before CWL sign up starts will be complete before it ends, since a war only takes 47 hours - the search time is not included in that because I believe the search will abort if it is still going on when CWL sign up starts.
    Thanks Ajax! I hope so, my calculations show the prep day ending at 3:03am tonight, which will put the war ending at 3:03am the next day...which would put us beyond the 3:00am deadline (Eastern US time).

Will try to have somebody online when the war ends to find out!

since a war only takes 47 hours - the search time is not included in that because I believe the search will abort if it is still going on when CWL sign up starts.
    What if war search takes longer and matched hours after cwl sign in started? Would the war search stop with start of cwl sign in?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    What if war search takes longer and matched hours after cwl sign in started? Would the war search stop with start of cwl sign in?
    That is exactly what I said in the post you responded to.

Not sure how I could have said it any more clearly, to avoid the need for you to ask if it does what I just said it does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

That is exactly what I said in the post you responded to.

Not sure how I could have said it any more clearly, to avoid the need for you to ask if it does what I just said it does?
    But you said you believe it. Not really confirming it.