Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: season ending time

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Pretty sure the daily challenges are resetting 2-hrs earlier (6am-ish Eastern US time, vs 8am-ish before). Sticks in my mind, because they would not be available until I got to work (when we were allowed to work in the office). I was surprised to see the new daily challenges available when I woke up this morning.

Last week was crazy, with the government declaring all non-essential businesses closed (that included me)...so I may not have noticed if it was only a 1-hr change that happened last week. Would lend credence to the theory that it was affected by how the server handled the daylight savings time change.
    Unless there was an event where you are (in your time zone or on your device) that has changed the time with two hours, this seems strange. The servers just don't change the time, they are a 'constant'. The change is on your end (all of us customers/players that is) ...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Unless there was an event where you are (in your time zone or on your device) that has changed the time with two hours, this seems strange. The servers just don't change the time, they are a 'constant'. The change is on your end (all of us customers/players that is) ...
    The daily challenge reset times seems to be based on the first day you login. I've had considerable variation between my main and mini as I dont always login to the mini first thing.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The daily challenge reset times seems to be based on the first day you login. I've had considerable variation between my main and mini as I dont always login to the mini first thing.
    My bad... the OP is about the start of the SEASON, not about the challenges themselves!

The daily challenge reset time is simply based on the time you logon for the first time after the season has started!
    I can shuffle with some of my bases so they don't all switch at the same point, giving me some time to do the challenges I haven't had time for at a 'later' time than on my main on some of the minis (well not really minis anymore, but still)...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    My bad... the OP is about the start of the SEASON, not about the challenges themselves!

The daily challenge reset time is simply based on the time you logon for the first time after the season has started!
    I can shuffle with some of my bases so they don't all switch at the same point, giving me some time to do the challenges I haven't had time for at a 'later' time than on my main on some of the minis (well not really minis anymore, but still)...
    Ahhh...I thought the daily challenges began at a fixed time, thus would correspond with the season end/start time (why I posted on this thread). This makes sense then, I just logged in late last month.

With my "Clan War League cutoff time" thread being merged here, apparently I have unknowingly hijacked this thread with off-topic posts...twice!!! Sorry OP

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is always a window to join.

The 48 hour sign up period is deliberately designed so that any war started before CWL sign up starts will be complete before it ends, since a war only takes 47 hours - the search time is not included in that because I believe the search will abort if it is still going on when CWL sign up starts.
    just to confirm...we were able to join CWL, had a half hour or so, even after a maintenance break extended the regular war by 20-minutes. relieved as we had a couple members jump from another clan hoping to war.

thanjs again Ajax!

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Lol

Cows in australia are coming in to be miked one hour earlier as well.

what's the deal Supercell?

since when does your ToS cover bovines in the southern hemisphere?

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Lol

Cows in australia are coming in to be miked one hour earlier as well.

what's the deal Supercell?

since when does your ToS cover bovines in the southern hemisphere?
    What?
    The timers in the game havent changed. This what has changed was the daylight saving time out of the game in specific countrys. Thats it.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    What?
    The timers in the game havent changed. This what has changed was the daylight saving time out of the game in specific countrys. Thats it.
    Kawoosh !!

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    What?
    I think you missed his sarcasm font.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.