Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Inprove clan war search

Inprove clan war search

I don't if it only annoys me when he go on Clan war search and your clan level 3 whith only town hall 7 and down in war and you end up against a level 11 clan whith only town hall 8 and up in war.I suggest you make a advance search for clan war or just let it check so that the levels are one above and one below.

But clan level has nothing to do with war search. If clan level would be taken into matchmaking then the search could be days or even endless.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Clan level has no bearing on war.

It does try as best it can to match the strengths of bases - I have never before heard of a search resulting in opponents having ALL bases at higher TH level than ANY of your bases. Though if it has done so, those are probably all very low powered higher bases, that yours should have a chance of stars on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Clan level has no bearing on war.

It does try as best it can to match the strengths of bases - I have never before heard of a search resulting in opponents having ALL bases at higher TH level than ANY of your bases. Though if it has done so, those are probably all very low powered higher bases, that yours should have a chance of stars on.
    Right must have been a mistake because only happened once.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyboy02 View Post
    Right must have been a mistake because only happened once.
    It is certainly unusual

But with the sheer numbers playing, it has probably happened a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyboy02 View Post
    I don't if it only annoys me when he go on Clan war search and your clan level 3 whith only town hall 7 and down in war and you end up against a level 11 clan whith only town hall 8 and up in war.I suggest you make a advance search for clan war or just let it check so that the levels are one above and one below.
    There was a period when they tried too hard to make for equal matches, and it resulted in extremely long searches (>12 hours) and failed searches. Thankfully, they stopped that, and proved that it was not due to unusual line ups enrolled in the wars.

Now, I find all searches are quick (10-30 minutes), and they do a very good of matching war weights for the top end of bases in the war. Tail end low level bases don't matter much, TH3s migh be matched against TH6s, it doesn't matter at the bottom end.

You say your war lineup was TH7s max, and theirs were all TH8+? That is possibly still a good match, you have to look at the built defenses. Were they old fashioned engineered TH8-TH10? Are your TH7s well developed?

It's about war weights, not about TH levels, and not about clan levels.

New Bloke/Chick
    and all this is great, but it sucks when you have no 13s and always match at least one 13 (and not terribly rushed 13s). our wars usually come down to percent and we lose way too often because so many of our wars pull a 13 ��. At least TH levels up top should be as even as possible, and we do have very quick searches. id rather they be longer and fairer.

Quote Originally Posted by AKFrostbite View Post
    and all this is great, but it sucks when you have no 13s and always match at least one 13 (and not terribly rushed 13s). our wars usually come down to percent and we lose way too often because so many of our wars pull a 13 ��. At least TH levels up top should be as even as possible, and we do have very quick searches. id rather they be longer and fairer.
    There is some debate in the war subforum on whether there is enough difference in weight between a heavy 12 and th13s. Might be interesting to you.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

New Bloke/Chick
    i will check it out. ty