Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Nerfed troops

Nerfed troops

Supercell did a fine job on the upgrades on defenses. Then they go and nerf troops to the point that they almost have become useless for example yetis. Why do they continue to make defenses stronger and troops weaker? Instead of new war troops they brought in farming troops, except the bombers are only good for queen walks.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    You don't like super giants?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer1995 View Post
    Supercell did a fine job on the upgrades on defenses. Then they go and nerf troops to the point that they almost have become useless for example yetis. Why do they continue to make defenses stronger and troops weaker? Instead of new war troops they brought in farming troops, except the bombers are only good for queen walks.
    I liked the balance before the update and my first impression is that the new valk levels and super troops are not nearly enough to make up for the yeti nerf and new extra defense. However, the problem with my first impression is that it is based on a very small sample size. It isn't uncommon after millions of attacks for players to find a new meta that is very strong. While I agree with you just based on the first look, we should probably wait a bit and see how it plays out.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Forum Elder
    Yeah, yetis definitely took a big hit. Had my first defend in legends vs them today. Can only guess hybrid gets the axe next.

TH13...level 253...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 43 mil...atb 6032

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Yeah, yetis definitely took a big hit. Had my first defend in legends vs them today. Can only guess hybrid gets the axe next.
    They have taken a small hit. Not really very much of a hit at all.

The yeti blimp to take out Town Hall took a bit of a hit, but still works fine provided you actually reach the TH with it, while it use to be the case that just outside the TH compartment would still get it.

Otherwise yetis have not had any nerf. The yeti blimp top take out key defences is still just as strong, and the troops in the regular army are also just as strong.

There have, of course, been buffs to some of the defences, which make them slightly less effective - along with every other ground troop. Nothing that specifically makes yetis worse as opposed to other troops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer1995 View Post
    The nerf to yetis was specifically yetimites against the Town Hall. There is no other nerf to yetis, so they haven't anywhere near made them useless. And even that is only fairly minor if you get the blimp to the TH.

And we all knew that updates to the remaining defences would probably be coming pretty soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Indeed the pendulum has swung back in favour of defence, I’ve noticed it myself out in the wild and attacking in war. I wish SuperCell would get it through their thick heads that attacking is much more fun than defending, and that we’re not all pro attackers with YouTube channels.

I also can’t believe I haven’t seen a single thread or even an individual post on the biggest nerf in this last update, the collector upgrade.
    We talk a lot about nerfs to specific troops, but this was a nerf to your whole army and might make time fails much more common!
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 775 fair play wins and counting...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    You don't like super giants?

They are really good, I am at legend league and I got attacked by these Giants 3 times, 2 of them 3 starred me , so I changed my base for tomorrow's attacks to see if they new one will resist more

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    They are really good, I am at legend league and I got attacked by these Giants 3 times, 2 of them 3 starred me , so I changed my base for tomorrow's attacks to see if they new one will resist more
    I supercharged wall breakers. I chose poorly.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    you can see the pattern coming... supercell will add another level to camps and troops to solidify that line between th12 and th13.