Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chill Derby issues (combined thread)

Chill Derby issues (combined thread)

After completing 3 tasks, I noticed that the derby board still shows there are 5/5 available for each of those tasks. At the time the task is taken, it show correctly, 4/5, but reverts back to 5/5 when finished.
    Last edited by Cowslips; April 1st, 2020 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Title change
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

That's normal Momscar. We aren't getting any more task till next day. Have to give enough task to everyone.

Hood of 30 x 6 = 180 tasks can be done each day.

From the Chill Derby info page 7:
    "Once a task is completed or trashed from the player's hand, it returns to the stack and may be taken again"
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 31st, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Ours is doing the same thing Momscar.

I went back and carefully watched the Dairy News with Camilla and also one of the YouTuber’s video on the Chill Derby. This is where a bit of misinterpretation probably occurred.

Camilla’s explanation is the correct one, of course. That is, NO new tasks will appear on the board until the next day. The # on the task, 5/5 or 4/5 etc, is just there to let you know how many players are working on the same task. The task can have 5 players working on it at the same time. As the task is finished, the number will change.

The YouTube video I watched, shows that once a task has been done 5 times it will refresh. That is where my confusion came from.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Always trust Camilla , just look at the goat standing next to her.

I understand the example in Dairy news as: if the task you want is currently not available (5 members are working on it), don't worry, come back later as the task will replenish once those members finished theirs.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Chill Derby Timing Question

After doing my 6th task on the Chill Derby, it says my daily task quota resets at midnight GMT. Except that isn’t when the Derbies start and end. They start and end at 8 am GMT.

Playing in a time zone currently 5 hours behind GMT, my Derbies start and end at 3 am. But my daily task quota is set to reset at 7 pm this evening, in just a few hours from now.

My question is, are these times supposed to be different? Because right now it appears I could do “tomorrow’s tasks” today, once it is midnight GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    After doing my 6th task on the Chill Derby, it says my daily task quota resets at midnight GMT.
    Where do you see this? I haven’t seen anything about when the tasks reset.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; March 31st, 2020 at 06:58 PM.

On the right side of the main Derby screen, I held on the "Daily task quota 0/6". By doing this a small pop up comes up, and at the bottom if this pop is a timer for when the tasks reset. I just checked again and still looks like it resets in a few hours.

Yes! On mine it says it resets in 3h 38 minutes. Does that mean that we’d get a 7th set of tasks and not just 6? If so it makes the thresholds more achievable.

I wonder is it a bug, the valley used reset at 12midnight gmt and they changed it to 8am at some stage too.
    Last edited by Fitzet; March 31st, 2020 at 08:25 PM.

Egg task glitching

I chose the egg task this afternoon. I did 10 or 16 eggs and left the game. When I logged back in, my task disappeared out of the top right hand corner. I went into the task house and it showed expired, then my task in the top right appeared, disappeared, and kept flickering. When it shows up it shows 0 of 16 eggs collected, but eggs collected don’t count at all. I shut down the game and it still shows me as not having a task. I can’t pick a new task either, only trash my egg task. But I should still have over ten hours left. Has this happened to anyone else?