Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chill Derby issues (combined thread)

Quote Originally Posted by AdoptiveMom View Post
    My son has a similar issue. Was doing the honey toast task. Cooking the toast. Left the game. Came back, and the task doesn’t show up in the upper right hand screen. But when he tries to select a new task, it says he already has one going. Also, the response in the game seems off. When he clicks on the derby box, it lags when coming up. It’s like the internet connection is bad, but it isn’t. He has closed the game, completely restarted his iPad, but nothing works.
    Have uninstalled the app, then a phone OS....glitching / broken / busted / annoying / screen / ....what other keywords are missing ????

QA???!!!! From home of your dev crew?!

Centennial Club
    We could take the first stack twice, but we got new tasks about 10 min after they were supposed to change, all tasks taken has been counted, except for one player trying to take yesterdays tasks twice, she lost two tasks, two others took tasks from yesterday twice with no issue. Timer reset around midnight GMT. On another note, I like this derby concept, but I finish in less than 30 min. It needs some tweaking.

I have completed my second lot of five tasks and while the derby board has updated to show this the log on the neighbourhood board has not. It still just shows the first days totals🤔🤔🤔

Farm Level 184. Town 57. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Where's that message shown?

Cheers,

Nick
    I also have a message saying, “You have used up all your available tasks in this derby!” It’s on right side of the derby task board, in the big orange square under the purple sign that shows the number of daily tasks available (which at this point is 0/6).

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I also have a message saying, “You have used up all your available tasks in this derby!” It’s on right side of the derby task board, in the big orange square under the purple sign that shows the number of daily tasks available (which at this point is 0/6).
    I think we found this issue, but let's see if we can fix it via maintenance!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    I think we found this issue, but let's see if we can fix it via maintenance!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks Nick, one of my hoodies has this message too.

Farm Level 184. Town 57. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Hey,
    I made an account just to report this bug:
    The chill derby task number reset is no synced with the reset time of the actual tasks.
    Meaning that I logged in this morning a 10 GMT +2, had 5 new tasks available(I did all my tasks yesterday as well), bought the 6th one at 10:50, but it expired at 11 GMT+2. So I just lost 2 diamonds for nothing.
    Last edited by IceFlames; April 1st, 2020 at 09:30 AM.

Great New derby. I like it but there are some bugs. I had to get 16 eggs. Got about 12 left the game got back and task was completed.
    Had to harvest 90 mint. Takes 3 hours first shift (had not enough) and task was canceled within 3 hours and therefore not completed.

Erik

I started the second 5 tasks today. Completed 3 of them (one failed). Looking at the menu with the horseshoe to see how far each member is with their tasks. It says 5 of 5 for me.

Erik

I did yesterday's tasks. Total 5/5 showing on neighbourhood tally. Did today's tasks. Still showing 5/5. Shouldn't it be 10/10? If it only counts 5, what's the point of doing any more tasks?