Thread: Bunny Derby - do we know in advance?

Bunny Derby - do we know in advance?

I understand that you can have a Bunny Derby at some stage during the other types of derby (normal, Power, Chill etc) and have watched Rangerís videos.
    Not sure if we will know when the Derby starts if we will know that itís also a Bunny Derby or if we only find out when that pesky rabbit shows up and our task board turns pink?
    Anyone know?

Its just that we are racing through our 5 tasks (very, very easy) and we donít want to finish all of them and then find out that we donít have enough tasks left to catch the rabbit.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Centennial Club
    I thought bunny derby would be for a full derby, crossed with another type, but that the bunny could only be caught with certain tasks?

From the video the Bunny Derby is a (timed) part of the main derby. You get the task board for whatever the Derby is that week then during the derby you get a timed Bunny Derby when the tasks show the bunny symbol.

It’s a bit unclear whether you know from the start of the derby that it’s also Bunny or if it’s a surprise....or in our case a shock.
    Last edited by AnnPan; March 31st, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.

Our neighborhood is blowing through these tasks. I forgot all about this bunny. So we could play out then it appears and we have no gamers to play? I'm not a fan of this.

In Hay Day Dairy News about Bunny derby, there is a counter till next bunny appearance.

You will know, at the latest when Derby starts.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Is that definite or are you making the assumption that the bunny will appear from the start of the derby? I know the timer will appear, just looking for clarification from HD that it’s not going to appear some hours after the derby starts
    Level 85 please.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Is that definite or are you making the assumption that the bunny will appear from the start of the derby? I know the timer will appear, just looking for clarification from HD that it’s not going to appear some hours after the derby starts
    My assumption that the timer will inform you when the first Bunny appears. I didn't mean that Bunny will be there at the start of the Bunny derby.

Plus, similar to every Derby, in-game info page 7 should clarify special derby rules to help you decide whether to opt-in.

From Support: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...unny-mode&l=en

Only Bunny tasks will help you get the bunny, so keep an eye on the timer which tells you how long the Bunny time lasts and when the next Bunny time will appear.
    Last edited by meonhoc; March 31st, 2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I think page 7 is the best way to know before the derby starts. Once it started, you can read the title/headline (not sure what to call it) on the derby board. This week it 'only' says chill derby. I would assume it'd be called bunny chill derby or chilly bunny derby if bunnies were involved
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)