Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boosters Storage full - limits swapping to exclude those previously bought

Boosters Storage full - limits swapping to exclude those previously bought

Until the update if I found a booster and normally if I decide to swap for any in my Booster storage the game showed all my existing boosters both free and those I bought or that came with the Valley.
    So now my Booster storage shows I have 10 boosters, 5 of which were Ďboughtí. I
    i just found another Booster, went to see if I could swap for one in my storage and itís only showing me 5 in there - only the ones that donít have the diamond image in the corner.
    If this is a permanent change then itís a bad one and wonít encourage me to buy anymore diamond/booster packages.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Fresh Spawn
    I have the same problem

That's not a nice change. I really liked the option to "buy" bad boosters from the valley store and later change them for better free ones.

But maybe people like me are the reason for this restriction. Currently, my booster storage says "40/3 purchased 5" and I haven't use a single diamond for them

But if this change is really intentional, then the valley store will be really uninteresting..

Oh well, then the unwanted booster bought with diamond from weekly deals (~15 diamonds/booster) have lost its purpose as well. And the random booster from Booster pack . Hope and Deception.

On top of that, I don't think the players who regularly buy booster/booster pack for swapping will be warned of this change. . Please don't make thing worse if you want to fix an old design bug.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Thanks for the heads up. Those boosters must be a major money maker. I can see how new players who didnít have to play for years without them can get hooked. They are introduced just as the game gets difficult and they can seem like a farm-saver. Well...time to use up the ones I have and move on. Wallet firmly closed.

Centennial Club
    Oh wow. What a nasty change. I had opened a similar thread as I have missed this one. This change is really really bad. No more diamonds or money spend until this is reverted.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...has-changed%21
    Last edited by Sjowhan; April 4th, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
    Lvl:59 Achievements: 104/132 (updated 08/25/2017)
    Lvl:64 Achievements: 111/144 (updated 12/09/2018)
    Lvl:75 Achievements: 121/144 (updated: 09/02/2019)
    Lvl:78 Achievements: 125/144 (updated: 11/10/2019)

Jillian

I have spent a fortune on buying boosters I have 5 farms in one I have 82 left from ones I gave bought with diamonds and money only to find I have bought ones I do not need as I am sure other players have. Hoping that we would pick better ones up as we played the game, today boosters received for completed boats have been useless, unless you wanted to pay 400 diamonds in my case, to buy them as all the ones on offer to swap were ones I wanted to keep.
    I have sent a message to help & support and they do not want to know. In fact they have told me there is nothing they can do and not to send any more messages unless for a different subject in a while.

I am sure nothing will be done, we do not matter to Hay Day they have made enough money out of us.
    Hoping more fools will buy useless boosters

In the terms of the game

Store boosters
    There is no limit for stored boosters you can have

Swap the booster with an already stored booster

It does not say you cannot swap with only certain boosters

COME ON HAY DAY. PLAY FAIR

MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Looks intentional.
    https://youtu.be/-qpJo1W9rho
    Last edited by Nestof3; April 5th, 2020 at 02:08 PM.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 189
    Town Level 52

Understandable move due to "unintended practice" of swapping booster coming from the Valley store. However, I find this is a band-aid poorly used in this situation.

If this logic is here to stay, I would like to see a change in booster pack or booster from daily deals offer. I would like to be able to buy them individually and be able to choose the booster that I will actually use, not because they come with the pack. In real life you don't buy items to throw them away (not good for the environment), why would such behaviour be encouraged in Hay Day?

Another alternative would be to have a new cateogory of booster that cannot be swapped. This category shouldn't inlcude booster bought neither with diamond nor real money.

The current design booster seems to cause more issues than what the team might want it to be. It can be even abused. Maybe it's time to rethink the overall design?
    Last edited by meonhoc; April 5th, 2020 at 08:55 PM. Reason: one less typo, I think
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

I have written to Help & Support with photo evidence.
    They do not reply, just put Conversation Ended.
    If you are like me, you buy booster bundles and end up with 3 out of 5 that are useless Ernest & Rose Fishing nets
    It's time we had new ones so many machines and crops that are not covered