Thread: Hall of Heroís idea

Hall of Heroís idea

I was thinking about a cool new idea. There could be a hall of heroís. A building that houses all the heroís. In the hall of heroís you can select any hero you want to be in your base. Only four heroís at a time. This would allow Supercell to make more heroís.

List possible new heroís that could be added to the game in this conversation thread.

Centennial Club
    This one has been rumoured for a long time I think the goblin prince

Centennial Club
    I don't think this will be implemented anytime soon.

This is a joke, right?
    • "...if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place. The University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this university and these players and for what we've built." - Urban Meyer

Pro Member
    4 heros enough for me i cant even keep my eye on em before anyone says about auto ability
    Sorry i cant rely on auto ability which makes me loose my RC shield or let my aq die when heavy hit is on her when she has barely health left but got that ability.
    Anyways theres a sub forum callwd idea and feature that suits these kinda threads

For Ideas and Feature Requests there is a separate forum (where you will find this one several times, at least, if not more)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    For Ideas and Feature Requests there is a separate forum (where you will find this one several times, at least, if not more)
    Yep he is right friends