Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Covid-19 idea

Covid-19 idea

With a lot of people being ordered to stay at home around the world is there any though going into more events to help pass the time. What about instead of 1 gem resource boost for 24 hours what about 1 gem training boost for 24 hours? I know that's asking a lot but on some days I really wish I could attack more often just to have something to do.

Supercell has been very clear and vocal that they are doing any special events to remind the players of what's going on in the real world right now. We just got a massive update with a lot of troop events. Is that not enough?
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Where have they been vocal at because it sure isnt on the actual game app? Yes the new update is fantastic if you have not completed your Builder Hall. Yes the made tweaks to the main base that are great but when you are looking at over 30 minutes between attacking for your heroes to regen is the issue I am mainly speaking of here. Hell let us hold or earn more than 5 training options so when can use them more when we want to and not be worried about needing them for war or a challenge in the future. And if one update was ever enough they would never make any more changes to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cgibsontcu View Post
    Where have they been vocal at because it sure isnt on the actual game app?
    This is a response from Darian, aka Supercell, on the subject:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    As others have mentioned, we're trying to keep reminders of any real-world tragedies outside of the game. Clash is meant to be an escape into a fun, goofy, yet sometimes serious activity, and the last thing anyone needs right now in Clash is a reminder that just outside your house is something horrifying that's raging across the globe.

We've discussed this very topic and we agree that we definitely are not comfortable with capitalizing on the virus by putting in-game offers or events during this pandemic.

Just keep Clashing on as usual and don't worry, the update will be coming soon...ish.

Main Account (TH13): Darkwindô | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Crystal III)

Centennial Club
    Iím partly agreed to this except for the fact that this would make it way to easy to farm. We have just had a major price reduction for just about everything. This means you donít need to attack as often. We canít have everything cheaper and then players attacking twice as often it will ruin the hard work part of clash of clans. I have heard this many times. Clash of clans is not a sprint but a marathon.
    Honestly if you are getting bored hop around to a few different clans and have a chat. By doing this you are basically simulating a global chat for yourself.

Events and stuff is very interesting, of course, but how soon it will be? I'm dying of boredom already! I need something right now or else I will become insane! Well, at least I feel like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowStalin View Post
    Events and stuff is very interesting, of course, but how soon it will be? I'm dying of boredom already! I need something right now or else I will become insane! Well, at least I feel like that.
    Download some more casual games. One game can provide you with only so much with all this free time. Or make a mini id, whatever works for you.

I do believe it is a time for clash of clans to gain popularity but they have already released several challenges.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Darian's quote above covers it.

Closed.

Fresh Spawn

A event for the pandemic

Hi.... I think their should be a special clan game event where it never like before... What i mean is making a 100k optional clan games in april which will last upt0 7 days and everyone can get 5k points each and lots of special rewards in the 50k 75k and 100k tier such as books of heroes and runes etc..... I think this is a good idea to get people busy in the game and hope it seriously considered...

I ALSO THINK A MEGA WAR LEAGUE SHOULD TAKE PLACE BETWEEN CLANS
    Last edited by Khan7890; April 10th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.