Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super giant

Centennial Club

Super giant

Why is the super giant not available at lvl 8 so th11 players may use it. Rest are available at th11?

Because it is this way.😅 There will be other super troops most likely only for th13 available.

Centennial Club
    I guess but still kinda annoyed 😒
    Also I was excited for new super troops but then I found out I need max lvl barbs and wb for th11 gives you a lot to consider now when upgrading troops

TH11 would be able to use them against TH10 and that would be a problem.
    Last edited by Naoimporta1; March 30th, 2020 at 09:37 PM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Imo super giant would have been most useful for TH11 as they don't have yetis.
    For TH12s and 13s Yetis are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoimporta1 View Post
    What's the problem with TH11s using em against TH10s?

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Pro Member
    If you need super giants as a TH11 to pull 3 stars against a TH10 you likely have more systemic problems that you should be worried about. Edrags with warden make hitting down almost an automatic 3. And in war if TH10s aren't pulling 3s 10v10 then 11s SHOULD be getting threes 11v10. Wars are won or lost at the top not in failed dips in my experience.

Why is the super Giant not in TH 8??? WHY!??! Maybe because if he painted himself BLUE then this would happen:

Its all part of SuperCells plan to create an artificial rush so that you'll upgrade, even before you're necessarily ready. Case in point, the existence of CWL.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 775 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by b1gd View Post
    If you need super giants as a TH11 to pull 3 stars against a TH10 you likely have more systemic problems that you should be worried about. Edrags with warden make hitting down almost an automatic 3. And in war if TH10s aren't pulling 3s 10v10 then 11s SHOULD be getting threes 11v10. Wars are won or lost at the top not in failed dips in my experience.
    I'm obviously talking about farming attacks.

Giants are cheaper and faster to train if compared to edrags, people wouldn't mind using them to wreck lowers TH.

I'm obviously talking about farming attacks.

Giants are cheaper and faster to train if compared to edrags, people wouldn't mind using them to wreck lowers TH.
    Then there is no problem at all if you are only talking about farming, since in multiplayer one can simply next until something that suffices appears on screen.

War is where any perceived problems should be considered.. Farming is simply about amassing resources.
    But as already been stated, an 11v10 dip should usually be a 3 star raid with whatever war troops the attacker is competent with.