Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super giant

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Its all part of SuperCells plan to create an artificial rush so that you'll upgrade, even before you're necessarily ready. Case in point, the existence of CWL.
    They have made no secret of the fact that they want people to progress fairly quickly, ever since they brought out TH12.

And yes, CWL was a part of that. They were dropping hints for months before it was announced that you would want to be as advanced as possible when that update dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    Its all part of SuperCells plan to create an artificial rush so that you'll upgrade, even before you're necessarily ready. Case in point, the existence of CWL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They have made no secret of the fact that they want people to progress fairly quickly, ever since they brought out TH12.

And yes, CWL was a part of that. They were dropping hints for months before it was announced that you would want to be as advanced as possible when that update dropped.
    Quickly does not equal rush. Some people do. Some people always have. They have also made it much easier to advance in a balanced fashion. Which works well for bothe regular wars and cwl.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    I was a little bummed to find out that I can't get a single on my th12 donation account because of "need x lvl to upgrade". I really wanted to try goblin blimp but it's alright. It's just a matter of couple weeks.

I believe it is because super giants would be OP at TH11. Iím playing with them on my TH12 and they are VERY strong. I honestly donít know how a th11 would stop them.