Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gracious Bouquet

Gracious Bouquet

I love all the new items we get to make but something doesn’t add up with the Gracious Bouquet. To make the bouquet you need 1 cotton cloth, 1 gold ore, 5 lilies, 1 diamond and it only sells for 280 coins. ? ?

Yes it is cheap. Very gracious indeed.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Note to self: Must ask Tom for some gracious bouquets on his next run.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I was thinking that Tom would be good for these, in a 24hr Tom purchase, 2x 9 bouquets and it pays for itself

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Note to self: Must ask Tom for some gracious bouquets on his next run.
    Quote Originally Posted by CatKiwi View Post
    I was thinking that Tom would be good for these, in a 24hr Tom purchase, 2x 9 bouquets and it pays for itself
    No kidding! That thing is definitely a job for Tom.

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

New Bloke/Chick
    Whilst I am in total agreement with all of these comments, I find myself compelled to keep making the gracious bouquets as they are so beautiful! This happens to me all too frequently. I am still unable to cease production of floral candles even though my stock of other candles is low. I am very grateful for this update which has come at a good time for me, and I imagine, many others. I also seem to have become slightly obsessed with some decorations on Greg’s farm, mainly a little chiminea and a customised deco with carp. I hope these become available soon!

Its price has changed from 280 to 500 as max price in RSS for 1 unit after this morning maintenance break. I also heard boat may ask for this .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 changes - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 145♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

This thread has reminded me of the above lyrics from "Great Balls of Fire", a song popularized by Jerry Lee Lewis.

When I see the new product in the paper, I"ll shout "Goodness gracious, diamond bouquets!"

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 31, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 1st, 2020 at 03:22 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyannec View Post
    Whilst I am in total agreement with all of these comments, I find myself compelled to keep making the gracious bouquets as they are so beautiful! This happens to me all too frequently. I am still unable to cease production of floral candles even though my stock of other candles is low. I am very grateful for this update which has come at a good time for me, and I imagine, many others. I also seem to have become slightly obsessed with some decorations on Greg’s farm, mainly a little chiminea and a customised deco with carp. I hope these become available soon!
    How much XP do you get when you pick collect them from the machine?

Fresh Spawn
    I made Tom get me 9 of these..