Thread: Need more fields

Need more fields

Hi. Any chance that more fields will be made available? I use 4 fields for each crop to ensure I never run out. With the addition of the new crops after the last update, I donít have enough fields.

This has never happened before so I doubt it will now. The game is about managing resources.

As you level up, you do get additional plots.

There are a few ways to manage your crops. Of course, increase your silo capacity. Also, lessen the amount of berries, fruit, coffee beans, etc, that you keep in the silo. Only pick what you need, when you need.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Pretty sure the conclusion they want you to come to is you need a bigger silo. Much much bigger. They gonna keep piling on the crop types.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; March 31st, 2020 at 02:58 AM.

You can reduce the amount of common crops you hold in your silo by buying what you need in the Daily Dirt. Consider buying wheat, corn and other readily available crops.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

My silo is 2800. I think that’s pretty big. I don’t mind them adding crops. I just want to be able to buy more fields to grow those crops.
    Last edited by AdoptiveMom; March 31st, 2020 at 04:28 PM.

You guys are not understanding what I am saying. It has nothing to do with the size of the silo. I want to always have 4 of each crop growing. And now I don’t have enough fields to do that. It’s a number thing. It’s hard enough for me to deal with the fact that the tops are in groups of 5.

Forum Champion
    Start a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoptiveMom View Post
    You guys are not understanding what I am saying. It has nothing to do with the size of the silo. I want to always have 4 of each crop growing. And now I don’t have enough fields to do that. It’s a number thing. It’s hard enough for me to deal with the fact that the tops are in groups of 5.
    as you level up you get more crops, so you will be able to have 4 of each.

I used to do that, however I realized that it is a terrible strategy. Grow the long duration ones before you leave for a while and while you're on, grow wheat. I always buy wheat, corn, pumpkin, sugarcane, and indigo from the paper. You should be using sections of the fields for similar timed crops to get the most out of it. That's why no one has your problem.