Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wall Breaker UI changed?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    369

    Wall Breaker AI changed?

    Is this supposed to happen?
    WB targeted already broken wall...

    See target mark on walls near AQ.

    Last edited by JONSNO; March 30th, 2020 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Title changed

  2. #2
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,018
    Wallbrakers target buildings behind walls, the buildings in the core were to far away from where you dropped your WB to be seen.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210




  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Wallbrakers target buildings behind walls, the buildings in the core were to far away from where you dropped your WB to be seen.
    Yes, walls are far away. But, WB were travelling quite a long distance if any wall it can't break anyway near they deployed before update.

    I've broke such far walls quite a few times before update...

    I guess we'll have to see if anyone notice same.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    11,022
    Quote Originally Posted by JONSNO View Post
    Yes, walls are far away. But, WB were travelling quite a long distance if any wall it can't break anyway near they deployed before update.

    I've broke such far walls quite a few times before update...

    I guess we'll have to see if anyone notice same.
    The inner ring has no buildings in it whatsoever. I'll bet when your WBs traveled a long distance in the past, there was a valid (meaning a building inside) box for it to hit. In this particular layout, there is not.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    250
    I would have expected them to travel to the box on the right where the dark elixir drill is. I've seen them travel longer distances pre-update. (they would not have made it by the way so breaking the wall in front of them was same result).

  6. #6
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    641
    something silmiler happend to me, I was trying to snip wall with buildings behind it but wall breaker decided to break empty one, then I sent another wall breaker thinking: " w/e .. ok the empty wall is now open .. so the wb should get to the far wall with building behind!" but then again wb decides to break the open wall.. I use wb in my legend league in every attack, this is some wierd behaviour

    also please notice:
    UI - user interfece
    AI - artificial intelligence(thats what you meant in this thread)
    Last edited by iRvN; March 30th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    11,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    I would have expected them to travel to the box on the right where the dark elixir drill is. I've seen them travel longer distances pre-update. (they would not have made it by the way so breaking the wall in front of them was same result).
    I believe that wall is much too far. That wall is at least 30 tiles away from where the wallbreak was dropped. The Archer Queen is the same speed as the wallbreaker and she'll only go 18 tiles before she retargets. I'd think that's probably the maximum distance a wallbreaker could see.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    369
    Will have to see what happens if there were buildings inside inner walls. That will clarify this confusion.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by JONSNO View Post
    Will have to see what happens if there were buildings inside inner walls. That will clarify this confusion.
    There is no confusion.. As others have said, there was no valid target other than the already broken wall, which is what it chose.
    If you had dropped it higher, it would have likely hit the other side of the gap, headed towards the cannon
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; March 30th, 2020 at 03:44 PM.

  10. #10
    The super wall breaker AI is definitely broken.

    https://cocwiki.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/14.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •