Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Spring 2020 Update!

Fresh Spawn

Hay day on a PC

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Bluestacks and other emulators are not supported by Supercell, and discussion of them is not permitted on the forum (rule 6).
    Is there any other way to play Hay Day on a PC or laptop ?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    This update has answered a question which I wanted to know: If we have enough coins, may we buy more than 1 machine back to back? The answer is yes because I just bought the Wok Kitchen and Fondue Pot.

When was the last time Team Hay Day release two machines in an update?

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 30, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 30th, 2020 at 10:34 PM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

To answer your machine question Lynn...

The update of June 2016. That's when we got the tea stand and taco kitchen. Fun fact, that was the last update to introduce new machines before this one.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thank you JaydensWienerDogs for the fun fact. I wondered why I didn't buy the Tea Stand and Taco Kitchen together because I had more than 2 million coins at the time, IIRC.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tag2019 View Post
    Is there any other way to play Hay Day on a PC or laptop ?
    I must add this is real (naive) question. What are supercell officially supported platforms for PC and laptops ? I've just started Hay day on my phone but would like to play on a larger screen...

I just noticed that the community tab is gone from the settings. This was how I always accessed the forums. Am I missing something? What is the best way to access it now?
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by Tag2019 View Post
    I must add this is real (naive) question. What are supercell officially supported platforms for PC and laptops ? I've just started Hay day on my phone but would like to play on a larger screen...
    First of all, welcome Tag2019 to the Hay Day subforum.

I'd like to suggest you read the page below created by Supercell which may answer your questions. I've excerpted and underlined part of it for discussion. https://supercell.com/en/our-story/

"Cross-platform beginnings

An important part of our original product vision, back in May 2010 when we got started, was the idea of building cross platform gaming services – games that you could log into and play from any device. But later on, our thinking changed completely. If you continue reading, you’ll see why. In short, today we believe that the best quality can only be achieved by focusing on one platform at a time.

...One day, when playing around with some iPads we had ordered to the office, we noticed how all of us had fallen in love with this device. We started to call it “the ultimate games platform”. And we started to understand just how different this platform truly was; if we really wanted to create the best possible games for this platform we could focus on nothing else.

...Probably the hardest decision at the time was killing a game with the codename Magic. We had a passionate five-member team working on that game day and night for nearly six months straight, and we were all really excited about it. It looked amazing, and it was a game that had never been seen before on Facebook. But in the end we killed it and started to work on something new for tablets. What makes this story a classic is that it was the Magic team that ultimately developed Clash of Clans, which, funnily enough, was also codenamed Magic before getting its official name."

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 30, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 31st, 2020 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you JaydensWienerDogs for the fun fact. I wondered why I didn't buy the Tea Stand and Taco Kitchen together because I had more than 2 million coins at the time, IIRC.
    LynnK, could it have been that you were not quite to the level needed to buy both at the time the update dropped?

Back in April of 2015, the Hot Dog Stand and Pasta Maker were introduced. I had finally earned my first million+ coins days before the update. To my horror these 2 machines quickly dropped the amount I had.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I just noticed that the community tab is gone from the settings. This was how I always accessed the forums. Am I missing something? What is the best way to access iot now?
    They moved the community tab to the inbox (mail) folder.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Thanks Tahoe...how did I miss that?! Guess itís time for me to hit the ophthalmologist again!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​