Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Update Stuff

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

nice one...
    I like it

looks like coc development team does talk to boom beach team after all

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Has anybody noticed a change in the new message indicator (red number) for clan chat? It seems like troop donation requests no longer trigger the indicator. I have been opening clan chat recently that did NOT have an indicator that a new message existed, to find several open troop requests. Often when I re-open the game after a break, and I don't generally close the game with open troop requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Has anybody noticed a change in the new message indicator (red number) for clan chat? It seems like troop donation requests no longer trigger the indicator. I have been opening clan chat recently that did NOT have an indicator that a new message existed, to find several open troop requests. Often when I re-open the game after a break, and I don't generally close the game with open troop requests.
    Just tried it...opened the game, no indicator for a new clan chat message...but when I open clan chat, a troop request that was not there when I closed the game last time.

But now a new request while I have the game open, the message indicator (red number) DOES pop up... maybe it is only happening when the game is closed?
    Last edited by Berg39; April 15th, 2020 at 01:29 PM.

Just tried it...opened the game, no indicator for a new clan chat message...but when I open clan chat, a troop request that was not there when I closed the game last time.

But now a new request while I have the game open, the message indicator (red number) DOES pop up... maybe it is only happening when the game is closed?
    Every time I open the game, I am like "what no requests or any messages when I was out?" Then I opened it and realized. Oh.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜

Berg have you installed the optional update? I was having problems with requests but the update has fixed those issues

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Berg have you installed the optional update? I was having problems with requests but the update has fixed those issues
    It's not an issue with the requests - it's the clan chat addition indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    I have not installed the optional update that came out today...I will try that, thanks! All others have been installed to date.

I have gotten into the habit of checking clan chat now when I open the game, regardless if it indicates new messages.