Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 325

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Spring 2020 Update has arrived - Super Troops are HERE!

  1. #101
    Forum All-Star Damiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's specifically geared towards players who have nothing to spend DE on. However, if you still have Heroes or DE troops/spells to upgrade, then it's up to you which choice you make. That was intentional by design.
    Seems odd to me. I'd rather upgrade my heros to be competitive than play with the new toys then. But like you say, choice I have to make.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkko View Post
    Who came up with the not so bright idea of charging 50k+ dark for the supertroops?
    It's immensely expensive and not really worth it if you're struggling to upgrade your heroes.
    Once again you've failed miserably.
    The idea per se is a good one but the cost? No thanks, I'll pass.
    Iím sure I can splash out 50-60k de a week as Iíve got nothing else to spend de on. Not really an issue.

    Most annoying thing Iíve found so far is donation request does not remember your settings. I constantly request same troops so would be nice if it remembers that.

  3. #103
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's specifically geared towards players who have nothing to spend DE on. However, if you still have Heroes or DE troops/spells to upgrade, then it's up to you which choice you make. That was intentional by design.
    All of mine are th13 ... So doesn't matter max heroes or not yet ...
    50-60 k de is nothing for th13

    And new gaming experience is something

  4. #104
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    I’m sure I can splash out 50-60k de a week as I’ve got nothing else to spend de on. Not really an issue.

    Most annoying thing I’ve found so far is donation request does not remember your settings. I constantly request same troops so would be nice if it remembers that.
    worked fine for me it did remembered the req may be you switched the sieges.

  5. #105
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    Seems odd to me. I'd rather upgrade my heros to be competitive than play with the new toys then. But like you say, choice I have to make.
    It isnt really strange considering its aimed more at those whom are maxed out as a "Dark sink"..
    How often have we seen maxed out players complaining they are bored, and their dark is overflowing?.

    The fact they released them at TH11 simply makes them inclusive for more players if they wish to use them

  6. #106
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's specifically geared towards players who have nothing to spend DE on. However, if you still have Heroes or DE troops/spells to upgrade, then it's up to you which choice you make. That was intentional by design.
    I won't mind spending 50k+ DE per week on Super Troops on my 13s.
    But what about TH11s and 12s?Why does it cost same for them?
    You say "It's specifically geared towards players who have nothing to spend DE on". But Super troops are available for TH11 and 12 too.That means Th11 and 12s will still have other things to spend DE on.I am pretty sure number of TH11+TH12s are far more than Th13s(Reason there's no RC skin yet)


    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here



  7. #107
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's specifically geared towards players who have nothing to spend DE on. However, if you still have Heroes or DE troops/spells to upgrade, then it's up to you which choice you make. That was intentional by design.
    Of course it's my choice. But presenting it as you have done by banging the big drums I was expecting it to be more reasonably priced. Especially since it's available already at th11.
    But sure. Go for only the maxed outs and leave the rest of us behind. That's a sure way to alienate smaller players and thus, in the end, bigger bucks. That's your choice.

  8. #108
    i spend lots of shovel and many effort to get them from all source available within game to allow me to set all those trees obstacle and put them neatly organized on the border. but after this upgrade, it seems i need to repeat them again with lots of shovel (means lots of time, effort and games). why you don’t just move all those unmovable obstacle follow the expansion of the field?

  9. #109
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkko View Post
    Of course it's my choice. But presenting it as you have done by banging the big drums I was expecting it to be more reasonably priced. Especially since it's available already at th11.
    But sure. Go for only the maxed outs and leave the rest of us behind. That's a sure way to alienate smaller players and thus, in the end, bigger bucks. That's your choice.
    Though I disagree with em charging same amount of DE for TH11 and 12s.
    It isn't a Cash Grab in anyway.
    They are not really leaving lower THs behind.Just some new content for higher THs.Don't think any business will profit by leaving a large part of their customer base.


    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here



  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by mhady7780 View Post
    i spend lots of shovel and many effort to get them from all source available within game to allow me to set all those trees obstacle and put them neatly organized on the border. but after this upgrade, it seems i need to repeat them again with lots of shovel (means lots of time, effort and games). why you don’t just move all those unmovable obstacle follow the expansion of the field?
    Same here! I spent tons of gems and real money for shovels to carefully arrange my obstacles at the edge of the map. Now it's all messed up. SC should have pushed any and all obstacles that are touching the grass outwards.

    Years ago, when they expanded the map, this was the case Ė they automatically pushed all edge obstacles outwards. I was hoping this should also be the case this time and this was just an oversight.

    SC, please, please, please hear us. The amount of gems/money we spent on shovels is no joke. We humbly ask that you please move any and all grass-touching obstacles at the outer-most edge of the map. This update messes all edge obstacles.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •