Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Spring 2020 Update has arrived - Super Troops are HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    If this is working as 2222 described, there is definitely an oversight somewhere, whether in development or in communication, as this was explicitly listed as a feature in the release notes:
    I think I could have donated them to an "open" request, but for some reason the request that specified they wanted super goblins I could not. It was like the game thought I didn't have them or something, even though I still had some in my camp.
    Last edited by 2222; April 6th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #312
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    He wants to cancel it that means he already used the option to 'Super' them. If he had already known about the functioning, he would have tried them first and made sure they are good for his use, because it would have been known to him that this can't be reversed.
    And how exactly do you "try them first"?

Yes, there is te "try" option, but that is just simply useless for actually telling how useful they will be in real attacking situation.

It is quite obvious from his post that he knows you can't do it, and there was nothing to suggest he thought you could when he boosted them.

He would like it changing (and TBH, I think that will be one of the most common requests regarding them, even if you still can't use another one until the 7 days are up)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #313
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I think I could have donated them to an "open" request, but for some reason the request that specified they wanted super goblins I could not. It was like the game thought I didn't have them or something, even though I still had some in my camp.
    It is definitely a bug. They are looking into it.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It is definitely a bug. They are looking into it.
    Thanks for the confirmation and it really isn't a big deal anyway, though I suppose for some clans if they want to have dead accounts filled with super troops for donations it might matter? I just found it odd.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

THIS...
    "Allow the use of Home Village layouts in Friendly Wars even if the layout is blocked by obstacles."

Can you allow the use of Home Village Layouts in Friendly CHALLENGES even if the layout is blocked by obstacles?
    CYBORG (13), LittleBORG(12), damnBORG (11), SonOfBORG (10), theBORG (9), X-BORG (8), & KillerBORG (7)

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Wow just saw supergoblin blimp in action against th.

wow.

and we thought yeti blimp was OP ...

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Subiri1 View Post
    What did you do to the troops? They are returning back from the town hall. None of the attacks to my village could get two stars until now and I could hardly reach two two stars after five attacks. I personally hate these adjustments-tricks-algorithms which to prevent players accomplishing challenges by either weakening troops or making them act chaotic. Every experienced clasher whom I know is aware of these facts. I hope those enthusiastic big brothers stop doing that or at least try to be nice and kind so as we donít feel the conspiracy. These are my feelings. I hope a day comes that these could be explained and proved by someone with a kind heart.
    I am still not satisfied and it is getting worse. Am I being punished because of my polite explanation of observations? You answer was like a doctor who tells the misdiagnosed cancer patient that he has nothing to be concerned about. One who has the pain and feels unsafe is the patient. Anyway I understand that it is not possible to appeal to the common conscience here. Have a nice day.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Subiri1 View Post
    I am still not satisfied and it is getting worse.
    You can be as "unsatified" as you like, but since it absolutely does not exist, it cannot be getting worse.

Am I being punished because of my polite explanation of observations? You answer was like a doctor who tells the misdiagnosed cancer patient that he has nothing to be concerned about.
    There is no misdiagnosis here. You are being "punished" only by your own imagination and mistakes in attacking.

One who has the pain and feels unsafe is the patient. Anyway I understand that it is not possible to appeal to the common conscience here. Have a nice day.
    You "understand" a meaningless comment? I have absolutely no idea what you think "appeal to the common conscience" may mean.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 10th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Will summer june update will be a minor or a major one ?
    It will be good if we get BUILDER HALL 10.
    As last year on june update we got Builder Hall 9.
    What others think of next update ?

Edit:- Not sure if we will get update on june.
    But theres an official announcement that SC is planning of update every quarter.
    Last edited by PKapoor; April 12th, 2020 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Will summer june update will be a minor or a major one ?
    It will be good if we get BUILDER HALL 10.
    As last year on june update we got Builder Hall 9.
    What others think of next update ?

Edit:- Not sure if we will get update on june.
    But theres an official announcement that SC is planning of update every quarter.
    It won't be BH10.