Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Spring 2020 Update has arrived - Super Troops are HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You have to empty your cc. Request what you want. Select FC and choose those troops. They are now set until you want to change them. In my case then dump them because they arent anything I'd use in an attack.
    That seems a bit cumbersome to say the least.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #282
    Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    If you change CC troops for FC every time then it probably is a bit complicated.
    Keep in mind that once you set a certain troop combination for defense CC in the FC it stays with that troop combination and your normal CC for attacking and defending now works independently from the FC CC until you decide to change it.

So if you set the troops, do a few FCs, then go off raiding several times then tomorrow and next week etc you still have the same CC troops for FC challenges.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    Unless you are really wanting to try multiple defense cc combos in a row, it's fine. As long as it's something that works for defense, I'm fine. Much better for others to practice than 9 hogs or yeti bomb.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Welcome to the first major content update of the year. With this update, Super Troops have arrived
    next time can you use this music for the dev video with your partner please ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

Thanks for adding BH loot to silver pass!

These nerfings are rubbish. Super troops have way too much housing space to make them worth while. Game is going down in a steep decline. Very un fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisme View Post
    These nerfings are rubbish. Super troops have way too much housing space to make them worth while. Game is going down in a steep decline. Very un fun.
    Agree. 3 star rates are so much lower in legend than before the update, and will only get worse once people finish the defenses in a week or 2. This is the least fun I've had in a long long time on COC post update.

Did anyone noticed we got a waterfall in the forest surrounding the village

How about some free Training Potions to help us deal with staying at home all day long?

Millennial Club
    Option for You whether to bother or not with them then..

Quote Originally Posted by Tisme View Post