Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Spring 2020 Update has arrived - Super Troops are HERE!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It won't be BH10.
    So, will BH 10 come this year ? Maybe october or december)

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    So, will BH 10 come this year ? Maybe october or december)
    The last word we had on bh10 was they erent even working on it. If it comes, late this year would be in line with the gap between previous bh levels. That, however, is no guarantee. And we won't know until darian decides to say something. Which is usually pretty soon before a release.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Super goblins are nearly as good as TH sniping before TH11 update :-)
    Ok, 50000 DE is much but it took only a few attacks to get it back. Now it is easy again to get the loot needed for the high priced TH13 upgrades. BTW: I want to get the ressources from attacks and not from loot car or star bonus or any other 'new' idea.

How does events/challenges work with super troops? Right now I have super barbs activated. But one of the seasonal challenge calls for 30 reg barbs. Do I have to use 30 super barbs? or 30 housing space of super barbs? Or do I have to wait for my super barbs to deactivate?

Quote Originally Posted by Garama View Post
    How does events/challenges work with super troops? Right now I have super barbs activated. But one of the seasonal challenge calls for 30 reg barbs. Do I have to use 30 super barbs? or 30 housing space of super barbs? Or do I have to wait for my super barbs to deactivate?
    Either wait until the super barbs deactivate, or attack with 30 regular barbs in your CC :-)