Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just out of sheer curiosty

Just out of sheer curiosty

Sorry for my curiosity, I just wonder when we've given the option to choose Gems instead of reward items from clan games (as the game updates told), what we get is the amount item sells for in Market or amount We sell? I've tried to ask Supercell support about this but they have no further information about this. Thankyou

The sell price Iím pretty sure, so a book would give 50

Centennial Club
    I believe it is the amount we sell it for

Cant see any reason it wouldnt be sell price. Or I'd make sure I was full before games ended and score some serious gems.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I think so too, no way they would give us the amount sells in Market, coz its a big difference

Pro Member
    Its the price we sell coz its we who is selling those items not SC simple as that

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    You could of course have all just read the announcement, rather than guessing.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-2020-Update
    When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
    Yes, it is (of course) the amount you can sell it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)