Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easter King Skin!!!

Easter King Skin!!!

Hello, and welcome to the Easter King Skin idea. I'll post the Easter King Sword here for Easter.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uf3qxxYoyrhkVkf86

Tell me what you think!
    Humans are human. Cats are Ex-Egyptian God's, but Dogs are the ones who remain Reverse God's.
    RIP Barley, Cammie, and Roxy. May they Roof in peace.

Doesnt look like easter theme and the look doesnt really make sense and you shared it in different thread.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; March 30th, 2020 at 07:22 AM.

It's supposed to be a sword based on the Easter statues (there is a PEKKA with a Barbarian on top.)

It would be better to see how it would look with the Barb king in there as well but right now I can't really tell what is was looking at but it's a great idea for a skin

Maybe we can get the skin but for the royal champion because we haven't gotten one for her yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    It's supposed to be a sword based on the Easter statues (there is a PEKKA with a Barbarian on top.)
    But then why the pekka and why him in easter island statue look as sword? Wouldnt it be better that his head has the look of the statue and his sleeping/upgrade mode would be fully easter island statue look?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    It's a bit pointless sharing an idea for an Easter skin a day before the month that includes Easter starts.

They will have decided on the skin for April several weeks ago. If you want to suggest skins for any special occasion, even if they like your idea, it will only ever make it if suggested at least 2-3 months before that occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)