Thread: Not sure where I should post this sorry

Fresh Spawn

Not sure where I should post this sorry

Hi there,

ive been away from the game for many years, 6 minimum

My account is still linked to my facebook account, but I have no idea what google account the town is connected to.

I know my gameID thanks to my brother still being able to see me on friends list (Facebook)

Is there any hope of me getting the account back? If so how would i approach it

TIA

Forum Champion
    The account being linked to FB won’t help. FB doesn’t save your game data. If you know your IGN then you could try to recover your account through in game player support. Just create a new account and start a support ticket in the settings menu. They will ask you very specific questions about your account that may include the date of account creation or the device which it played on. If you answer these questions wrong, they will permanently ban you for account phishing (which is stupid). So take care in your answers. Cheers. And good luck.

edit: There are several good Youtube videos that walk you through account recovery. Just go to YouTube and search.

edit again: Now that I think about it, you will most likely need access to the email address associated with your account. You could try to go through the Google recovery process if you don’t have access to it.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; March 29th, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

Forum Elder
    Download the game, if you haven't already; start a new account; contact support in-game.

You'll need to get thro' a lot of questions: name of village; start date; date of first purchase (if relevant); device used; current TH level; email address; last login and the like.

It'll take a day, maybe a few, by the time they get back to you; don't spam support with multiple requests! When you do interact with someone from support, be honest. If you cannot give a pinpoint answer, do not guess! For example, you say you've been away 6 years minimum, be absolutely certain of that; if it turns out that it's only 5 1/2 years, you fail & lose the account forever!

Good luck.

When you get your account back, link it & the new account to SCID, toggling is easy. You can cross donate to yourself & if you're active your new account will be TH8 inside a month these days.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; March 29th, 2020 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleMc View Post
    Hi there,

ive been away from the game for many years, 6 minimum

My account is still linked to my facebook account, but I have no idea what google account the town is connected to.

I know my gameID thanks to my brother still being able to see me on friends list (Facebook)

Is there any hope of me getting the account back? If so how would i approach it

TIA
    If your account is 6 years old then at that time TH10 was probably the max town hall. Assuming your account was even maxed at that point then there's really no need to try to recover an account that you don't even have any access to. It can take just 6 months to reach max TH9 from a new account if you play actively. Progressing has never been easier or faster so if you can't recover your account then start fresh.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    The account being linked to FB wonít help. FB doesnít save your game data. If you know your IGN then you could try to recover your account through in game player support. Just create a new account and start a support ticket in the settings menu. They will ask you very specific questions about your account that may include the date of account creation or the device which it played on. If you answer these questions wrong, they will permanently ban you for account phishing (which is stupid). So take care in your answers. Cheers. And good luck.

edit: There are several good Youtube videos that walk you through account recovery. Just go to YouTube and search.

edit again: Now that I think about it, you will most likely need access to the email address associated with your account. You could try to go through the Google recovery process if you donít have access to it.
    Thanks man;

Unfortunately I just flat out cannot remember the email address that is linked to it. Back in my youth I used so many I have lost track of.

I have sourced some but none have a purchase history on the Google play store for clash of clans.

I've tried contacting ingame support but I am waiting for a response

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMc View Post
    Thanks man;

Unfortunately I just flat out cannot remember the email address that is linked to it. Back in my youth I used so many I have lost track of.

I have sourced some but none have a purchase history on the Google play store for clash of clans.

I've tried contacting ingame support but I am waiting for a response
    google play games will have your achievements recorded if you have linked your game to it, you can get your email from there but since you have been out for almost 6 years chances are very low you might changed your device and dont have the same email logged in your current google play and you dont have your old device either.
    Gl for the response from SC