Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new spell ideas

Trainee

Lightbulb new spell ideas

The range reduction spell. It would not deactivate defenses but it would reduce the range of defenses. It would go to level 6 and at max level reduce defense range by 18%.

The distraction spell. It will distract heroes and cc troops for a certain time duration letting your troops move past unnoticed.

Please tell me what you think about these new spell ideas. I think these would go good with th12 or 13 and it would definitely create new strategies

Fresh Spawn
    like a smoke screen..

For the first spell, 18% is a lot, and I don't think SC is looking for a hard nerf to buildings. For the second spell, thats a bit op, letting you avoid scattershots and infernos as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    For the first spell, 18% is a lot, and I don't think SC is looking for a hard nerf to buildings. For the second spell, thats a bit op, letting you avoid scattershots and infernos as you please.
    I think the second spell in OP's description only affected heroes and cc troops, not defensive buildings. Personally, I'm still not really a fan of it though. It removes strategy (dealing with cc troops in particular) instead of adding a new element.

Trainee
    Yeah, it only let's you avoid heroes and cc troops- distracting them so your troops can move on through

Trainee
    As for the range reduction spell, it probably will need to be refined a bit by the devs if they use it. Ideas rarely come out perfect the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysme View Post
    Yeah, it only let's you avoid heroes and cc troops- distracting them so your troops can move on through
    So aside from it not really adding to the game strategy... why not just use a freeze spell? Only takes one housing space, prevents an enemy cc troop or hero from targeting your army, PLUS freezes any defenses for a few seconds.
    Last edited by kylorayker; March 29th, 2020 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typos

How about a smokescreen spell that tornado traps can dissipate? Add more of those traps at th13. Limited range, definately a regular elixir spell

Quote Originally Posted by Phyren1987 View Post
    How about a smokescreen spell that tornado traps can dissipate? Add more of those traps at th13. Limited range, definately a regular elixir spell
    This may open up a proverbial "can of worms". If a hidden Tornado Trap can be activated by a Smokecreen spell why not a Giant Bomb be activated by an Ice Spell? If a Tornado Trap can negate the spell's effect, why can't an Inferno Tower beam negate an Ice Spell?

Do not believe the game should go down that potentially endless path.
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:52 PM.

No, letís get a tear gas spell and the lay to the ground and your troops can walk over (time down depends on spell level)