Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new spell ideas

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonysme View Post
    The range reduction spell. It would not deactivate defenses but it would reduce the range of defenses. It would go to level 6 and at max level reduce defense range by 18%.

The distraction spell. It will distract heroes and cc troops for a certain time duration letting your troops move past unnoticed.

Please tell me what you think about these new spell ideas. I think these would go good with th12 or 13 and it would definitely create new strategies
    Range reduction spell is something new which is new and unique and if that spell is implemented it can be used on inferno tower to avoid heroes and healers get roasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Range reduction spell is something new which is new and unique and if that spell is implemented it can be used on inferno tower to avoid heroes and healers get roasted.
    Why would I use a Reduction Spell to partially negate a defense when I can use an Ice Spell that 100% fully negates defenses? Since Freeze is size-1, cannot take less space. It would mean that the Reduction would have less impact yet same slot occupation cost.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Why would I use a Reduction Spell to partially negate a defense when I can use an Ice Spell that 100% fully negates defenses? Since Freeze is size-1, cannot take less space. It would mean that the Reduction would have less impact yet same slot occupation cost.
    Maybe a larger radius to make up for it? Though I canít see myself using it, I believe it will decrease radius in a large zone rather than a mini complete shutdown zone (freeze)