Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Only 1 sneak peek so far and how about a valley season?

Centennial Club

Only 1 sneak peek so far and how about a valley season?

Kind of odd that there are videos explaining everything coming but only 1 sneak peek in tha game. Wondering if this means the update is still a week away? With the world in lockdown would have been good to update this week and have a chill derby.....

Also why not a Valley season now since people are home with time on their hands? I think the game could be a bit more helpful in having people play and take their minds off things. Just my 2 cents as I sit here watching paint peel.

New sneak peak has been added. A lot of the information was mentioned in the Dairy News and the Content Creators have been adding to it with their vids. Understand on the paint side and hope you and yours are staying safe. Here in Japan they still haven't made up their minds on to stay home, lock down or go to work.

I work outside all day long, every day, even sundays (logging pine wood atm) , so, not everyone is "lucky" to have too much free time on their hands!

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    I work outside all day long, every day, even sundays (logging pine wood atm) , so, not everyone is "lucky" to have too much free time on their hands!
    I'm also much busier than I would be under normal circumstances and can hardly play at all atm. Would love a chill derby but definitely no valley for me rn please
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

My guess is that the update will arrive sometime tomorrow between derbies. I expect that our Hay Day team is programming in things to keep us entertained until the birthday party in June.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

the new patch today like always ... the derby tomorrow, then when everything is alright with the patch, they can launch a new valley season, it doesn't seem good for me to launch everything in the same time of the patch ...

relax and wait for it, everything will happen in a order that is good to be like that ...
    Last edited by valleria; March 30th, 2020 at 08:50 AM.
    Farm 146 ... Town 47 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Soon...

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    IMO, you're lucky indeed to find a career which is pandemic proof. I think many of us who are in lockdown mode or shelter in place mode would like to resume our jobs but must stay at home until our governments in consultation with medical experts give us an all clear to cease social distancing.

Many people in my community are practicing excellent compliance with social distancing guidelines, but some of them aren't taking COVID-19 seriously and are gathering in crowds at beaches and parks. So the local authorities must close them to public access.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    March 30, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 30th, 2020 at 11:56 PM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more