Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there any Official or Efficient methods of Clan Recruitment??(DISSCUSION)

Trainee

Is there any Official or Efficient methods of Clan Recruitment??(DISSCUSION)

Hello Clashers!

Hope everyone's quarantine is going well right now,

Lets get to the point. I have been an avid Clasher for 6 years now, the last 3 years of which I have formed a clan in. My clan from the start was a fairly well off clan, with a few of my high level friends joining as co-leaders to help kick start its progress. Ever since, we have always had 5-6 good members(Active, donating, chatty, and such) as well as a good 10-20 who were not as active but still donated sometimes and participated in clan games and wars and such.

This thread is not meant to come off as a complaint. Ever since the removal of global, our clan has seen a decrease in almost all aspects of activity from donation to wars to clan games. This was most likely because the lack of interaction before the joining of someone into our clan caused there to be many hoppers and members who would not remain loyal to us.

I care for the game, and I hope that Clash of Clans game design meant for longevity keeps it going for many years to come. However I ask this one question.

How do you feel is the best way to recruit loyal, dedicated Clashers? Clash of Clans has fixed the issue where 90% of people in recruiting had a full inbox, however I have noticed how most of the people in that recruitment area are dead or inactive bases with 0/0 attacks/ defenses won for the season. I like how the game is built for long term enjoyment, but to keep the experience fun and exciting I feel like having a active clan is a must.

What is the best method in your opinion? Supercell Forums? In game Recruitment? Third Party Apps?

Id love to hear your thoughts and comments

Matthias

I've had great success with recruiting on the forums
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

You are probably going to get a bias towards the forums from us. It's where I recruit. I have coleaders that discord and reddit some. I find those platforms annoying.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Trainee
    How would you feel is the best method of selling my clan if you have had great success on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias7 View Post
    How would you feel is the best method of selling my clan if you have had great success on the forums?
    Selling accounts and clans is a breach of the terms of service and will result in all parties receiving a permanent ban. Do NOT attempt to sell your clan.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias7 View Post
    Like anything else, its delivering your message. I have a standard blurb I wrote up hitting key points. We are adults. Mostly north america. Where we are for clan wars. My pet peeve. Being green and missing war attacks. Etc. I bump that thread every day. I read the I need a clan posts carefully. If they say looking for Asia time zone, I dont spam it. Or are new th7 looking for clan to help me push, nope. Doesnt fit us. It's not magic. Probably 10% success rate and you have to filter through the spammers that post join my clan on every post one the first page regardless of post age or request details.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Trainee
    I meant not in selling it, I of course know never to sell anything. I meant selling as in selling my clan to get others to join

We use the forums, reddit, and discord. Within discord we use a bot called Clash Recruiter. When that bot is bumped it sends a clan recruiting message to roughly 60 servers that hold 1000+ and 50+ members. Most of our recruits are coming from discord.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I recently created a very positive clan description. I feel descriptions with “rules” or “demands” like maintaining a 1:2 donation ratio or reasons to not join like “if you don’t speak English, don’t join” make people less likely to join. Won’t even have to say “donate what is requested” in a few days. It’s still possible to maintain standards and enforce unwritten common decency rules like “don’t be a jerk” or even worse demanding “be nice” without having to intimidate prospects by layout it out in the description. I’ve also had several people, including a member from maybe 4-5 years ago, join over the past few days with no recruitment. Coincidence? Yeah, probably, but no complaints.

- This forum
    - Unofficial forums (like german clash of clans forum)
    - Reddit
    - Discord servers (Reddit, Youtubers)
    - Twitter / Facebook

There is an unofficial global chat app for Clash of Clans. I don't know how active it is tho. Only 10k downloads so far.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...treamcast.chat

It has always been difficult for small clans to find good and reliable players. You should ask yourself if it's really worth it. I would suggest that you take your loyal clan mates and search a big and active clan you can join.