Thread: Profile pictures for clash profile

Profile pictures for clash profile

I know many of you will suggest to connect with facebook but i want to know whether sc has any future plans for adding a picture to your clash profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I know many of you will suggest to connect with facebook but i want to know whether sc has any future plans for adding a picture to your clash profile.
    Most likely not because of massive privacy concerns. Plus players could very well make their profile pictures inappropriate, or impersonate other people or children. Far more trouble than it's worth
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Most likely not because of massive privacy concerns. Plus players could very well make their profile pictures inappropriate, or impersonate other people or children. Far more trouble than it's worth
    That is a problem, although SC could give us some profile picture options to select from (e.g. troops, heroes, builders, villagers, etc.). They just shouldn’t be available in a custom format because of the concerns that you mentioned.
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; March 28th, 2020 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Typo
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 70, AQ 70, GW 50, RC 20
    Walls:
    150 zap, 150 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    That is a problem, although SC could give us some profile picture options to select from (e.g. troops, heroes, builders, villagers, etc.). They just shouldn’t be available in a custom format because of the concerns that you mentioned.
    I like that idea. For example, once you unlock a troop or hero, maybe even a Skin, a portrait becomes available to portray in your profile. And of course builders and villagers, as you mentioned, could be available from the onset. Fix the boat, get a Master Builder icon and eventually builder hall troops and OTTO.

Banned
    There's 100 other QoL changes that i would rather see than a photo next to your profile.

Will be a good QOL

It would be interesting to see but it is not a priority.